U.S NTers who ship overseas, I need your guidance

I've been looking for better international shipping quotes than what I've been paying (about $50 for USPS EMS, $40 for Priority). I'd love to beable to pass on the savings on international shipping fees to my customers, just haven't found a compatible rate that includes tracking. I don't mindusing other carriers also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DHL can get a pair of shoes here (Ireland) in 3-4 days for 35. Not sure how much of Europe that applies to. Avoid UPS for international they tack on fees andclaim they're taxes.

I said DSL?
laugh.gif

Yeah I meant DHL, from what ive heard (this was a few months ago though) they only do international shipping now (including the US).

When I shipped overseas I shipped through usps with insurance for up to 120$ and the shoes were size 9, ran me 36$ shipped

What service? I wanted to ship something out today via Parcel Post thinking that'll be the cheapest service and apparently they don't do that anymorefor Int'l

Originally Posted by airmaxes

What service? I wanted to ship something out today via Parcel Post thinking that'll be the cheapest service and apparently they don't do that anymore for Int'l

Is First Class viable? Not sure how trackable/insurable it is.

I ship probably 10 packages abroad a week and i have found that USPS priority int'l has the cheapest rates w/ confirmation.

Sorry i coudln't offer an alternative. But I don't think there is one really available.

don't do it.
tracking is WAYYYYYYYY too expensive, not even worth it.
and then if you don't do tracking they can easily claim they didn't receive it.
might have done 10 intl orders in my life, had issues with 3.

Back
Top Bottom