Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Heads up, per UA Basketball Facebook page, the Mother's Day pair will also bereleased in grade school size. My wife is so excited as she wears a 3.5Y.

Is it your size? Dope pick up nonetheless. Hope they release one or both of those :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
just need the batmans and maybe these lows or the yellow mid PEs then Iam done with the 2s'...... maybe championship pack
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
While style do you think Curry will wear in the Olympics? UA kept releasing Curry 1's late into last year, but you would think the 3 could be debuted at the Olympics

real good price lol. it was a silent auction and no one went for it. lets just say retail plus shipping and tax 
Awesome steal. At least someone has some kings currys. Ive been wanting those to get a real release since I first saw them. Especially the one lows. Not even a Kings fan but they turned out really well.

Exchanged my Providence Roads today for a pair of the Haight Streets. Would have liked to have both, but decided the HSs were nicer if I only was getting one new pair.

Looks like size 12. I want those black/purple lows and mids.
my bad guys. yeah they are a size 12. I swear if it were a half size smaller, I would wear it even with the sig. such a clean shoe. Love how UA handling the curry family and his signature line

I dig the As pair -- no ties for me to the Bay Area other than a couple friends that live there.

I'm hesitant on the lows hearing that the heel is a little off or else I would scoop

Back
Top Bottom