Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
[emoji]129300[/emoji] maybe its a stock photo and the real hat will have the warriors logo

I'll roll the dice

Is it just me but I never buy my teams conference finals winning gear, I hold out until they actually win the Championship and buy that gear. It's my way of not jinxing the team and having complete confidence and belief that they'll win it all. Go WARRIORS!!! We believe!!!

Last edited:
Is it just me but I never buy my teams conference finals winning gear, I hold out until they actually win the Championship and buy that gear. It's my way of not jinxing the team and having complete confidence and belief that they'll win it all. Go WARRIORS!!! We believe!!!
Nope I'm in that boat too. If they lose I'll settle for whatever is left over and appreciate what I can, but going in I never buy anything other than a championship shirt, not worth the risk of jinxing

Hope those curry 2 fades or yellow lightning blue pes make it on public. Please UA make it happen.. :-(

Agreed. But these Finals hats seem to be "in" right now, some people covet them more than "champions" hats. But if the Warriors lose, they will have less appeal. Resellers are gobblin them up 
tired.gif

Gradient PE's/ Fades need to release now. Steph prolly gonna wear them the whole Final's series.

June 4 release is the Rings CW (white/blue/gold) just in time for the Finals and their quest for that 2nd ring.

Last edited:
Curry probably wear the gold rings since teams can wear gold in them for the Finals

Last edited:
Anyone else get their B2B preorder cancelled by UA? Checked my PayPal credit account and the pending charge vanished

Anyone else get their B2B preorder cancelled by UA? Checked my PayPal credit account and the pending charge vanished

I never saw a pending charge on my bank statmenet, got a confirmation e-mail from UA, but I just looked at my orders in my account and it's gone...not sure what to make of this...

I wear a size 9 for Curry 1 and 2..... but I heard the Curry 1 mvp PE is a tight fit? Can anyone confirm this?

I wear a size 9 for Curry 1 and 2..... but I heard the Curry 1 mvp PE is a tight fit? Can anyone confirm this?
The curry one low is a tight fit. The curry one mid is tts. I had to go a half size up with the 2s. I should've went a full size up with the 2.5.

Last edited:
I can confirm. The best way I can describe it is it will take two weeks to break them in as opposed to two wears with the fabric.

I can confirm. The best way I can describe it is it will take two weeks to break them in as opposed to two wears with the fabric.

So in your opinion if you wear a size 9 would you go for size 9.5 or there is no need for it?

Back
Top Bottom