Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Ws looked like a D-League team tonight smh. Gotta come out more aggressive in game 4.

More like an exhibition game, Bogut shot a ******* three. You know it's over already and that was in the 3rd Q. Haha.

Got to step it up for sure, or else 2-2 back in the Bay.. 

How do 2.5s fit? I wear a size 10 on the Curry 1s and they are snug for me. Should I get a 10.5 or 11 on the 2.5s?

Last edited:
Lol Curry for being mvp the last couple years is putting up stinky finals numbers I think we all see who the better overall player is and he plays on the Cavs

Last edited:
Lol Curry for being mvp the last couple years is putting up stinky finals numbers I think we all see who the better overall player is and he plays on the Cavs
Don't forget that he is still hurt.... just look at the way he is moving around out there.... he can't shake the big guys like he did before he got hurt.... anyways dubs in 5!!!!

Don't forget that he is still hurt.... just look at the way he is moving around out there.... he can't shake the big guys like he did before he got hurt.... anyways dubs in 5!!!!
I can understand him being hurt but u watched the finals last year im sure and he was healthy and he really didnt do too much out there, for being the MVP you expect more and I just find on the biggest stage he has been just average the past two years and thats the truth

Last edited:
I can understand him being hurt but u watched the finals last year im sure and he was healthy and he really didnt do too much out there, for being the MVP you expect more and I just find on the biggest stage he has been just average the past two years and thats the truth
you are right how he was lacking 2-3 games last year.... but so was Klay.... who knows maybe because it was their 1st finals or maybe nerves????

you are right how he was lacking 2-3 games last year.... but so was Klay.... who knows maybe because it was their 1st finals or maybe nerves????
maybe youre right about the nerves but it is what it is tbh im a Cavs fan and I just want to see a good series where all the star players are playing good and so far its been the Cavs stars playing a little better but not by much Im a Kyrie and Lebron fan but I have some love for Curry but the thing that really irks me is how arrogant he comes off at times maybe its just me that sees it but who knows lol

And Bron isn't arrogant at times?? :lol: cmon man

And I like Bron, so yes Im saying that.

But did you really come in here to talk Cavs/Lebron or DO YOU HAVE A CURRY 2 COMMENT OR NAH?? :\

Anyone else notice at last night's game that Curry kept messing with his Batman 2s? I wonder what's up....

And Bron isn't arrogant at times?? :lol: cmon man

And I like Bron, so yes Im saying that.

But did you really come in here to talk Cavs/Lebron or DO YOU HAVE A CURRY 2 COMMENT OR NAH?? :\
Lebron the past id say 4 years hasnt been as much, as for a curry 2 comment lol ill say I picked up a few colorways and the only thing that pisses me off about this shoe is how ugly the toe box looks after a few wears wish it was a mesh or something so it didnt get sooo terrible looking but theyre ball shoes but at the same time some colorways like the suit and tie are awesome casually

Basketball shoes with a synthetic layer are going to crease no matter what unless you buy some sneaker shields

Ok cool :lol:

Cant say I like mesh toed basketball sneakers much, especially white mesh. Once they get dirty, and they will, it's kinda weird to clean. They end up just looking dingy.

Many of the ball sneakers are moving towards all mesh/mesh-like uppers and slim reinforcement in the toe box , so I guess I have to adapt.

Last edited:
just checked, footlocker cancelling backorders of the gold rings....if you ordered contact their customer service to get an update. Mine got cancelled

sick.gif

I got mines at FTL.... size 11 though lol I wear size 9.... got em in case someone wants to trade.... if not just collect

How do 2.5s fit? I wear a size 10 on the Curry 1s and they are snug for me. Should I get a 10.5 or 11 on the 2.5s?

Back
Top Bottom