Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I got one of those UA codes but it expires on the 18th. Damn, was hoping I could use it on the 73-9's |I . Probably gonna be excluded from discount anyway.

Last edited:
These are far from limited. You should not have a problem getting a pair. I work at a Brand House so I can only speak for UA Brand Houses. But I'm sure FTL, Finishline, and Champs will have a lot to go around. These aren't the Rings.
Hey thanks for confirming! I will probably wait on these theb

This!!....missed out on the UA pre-order and NO stores seem to be getting them...Is UA gonna release more on release day or what they pre-ordered is it??

Online only as ive heard. Finishline, Footlocker and Champs. Dont expect a UA restock, they screwed up my order and cancelled me and said i was first up if a 9 came available, wasnt pleased at all lol.

anyone else received a pending charge on their cc for the MVP pack
eyes.gif
 I did it says the amount is pending on my account
indifferent.gif
 I thought these come out on the 24th
eyes.gif
 I hope UA ship their inventory out a week early before any other store does
smokin.gif

Last edited:
anyone else received a pending charge on their cc for the MVP pack:rolleyes  I did it says the amount is pending on my account:stoneface:  I thought these come out on the 24th:rolleyes  I hope UA ship their inventory out a week early before any other store does:smokin  

Well damn, just checked and I did too.

I HOPE this means they ship out sooner. That would be so awesome, I can't wait to get my pairs :smokin

Those 2 packs I bought are the reason I passed on the gold rings :x :smh:

anyone else received a pending charge on their cc for the MVP pack
eyes.gif
 I did it says the amount is pending on my account
indifferent.gif
 I thought these come out on the 24th
eyes.gif
 I hope UA ship their inventory out a week early before any other store does
smokin.gif

Well damn, just checked and I did too.

I HOPE this means they ship out sooner. That would be so awesome, I can't wait to get my pairs
smokin.gif

Those 2 packs I bought are the reason I passed on the gold rings
sick.gif
mean.gif
I knew I wasn't trippin when I saw that pending charge
laugh.gif
 let's just hope they ship these out this week
happy.gif

I love the gradient/fade and the droplet effect on those, but I'm not a big fan of the Light Blue midsole...

Last edited:
Last edited:
man im looking at my fed ex tracking and my batmans arrived in my city but every update since 7am is saying package not due for delivery every 30 minutes they update the same ****.

so you mean to tell me because its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow they gonna sit on the package?

Back
Top Bottom