• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Who prefers the 1's over the 2?

With curry losing I think this will hurt 2.5 sales and the 3 was already a hard sell

Still like my black knights tho

I think its cool that under armour is building up their catalogue first retro needs to be the batman 1

I wonder what colorways of the 2's UA had in the backburner to release if the Warriors had won the ship. The 2.5's should be scrapped altogether.

Hopefully the Splash 2's and either the Ryan or Lightning releases. Also a solo MVP 2 release and my Curry 2 collection would be complete.

Last edited:
^Yikes. I like personally like the Curry 1s a little more because I can switch out the insole and add more cushioning. Everything else about the Curry 2 is but I need cushioning above all else.

Lol Curry mvp pack has nothing to do with not winning the championship. It's the MVP for the regular season back to back. Cancelling would be a little excessive, either you like the shoes or you don't, not based on a win or loss that the pack has nothing to even do with lol

technically curry always has been slightly overrated, this is 2 finals in a row that he hasn't performed where it matters the most. last year iggy won the MVP which is a disgrace and even if dubs won, curry probably wouldn't have won mvp this year either. guys are judged by key moments, not regular season. thats like saying guys like kobe, lebron or jordan wouldn't win MVP for their respective teams in the finals, I don't see that happening but with curry, its a toss up and he's in his prime, not like a player on his way out or something

Last edited:
Dropped a couple reported bombs on the usual offenders.

Problem is mvp curry 2 was worn during game 6 and 7....where he did not play his best and the warriors lost.

So I don't blame people for cancelling the Kevin Love crazy glue defense pack

Last edited:
ZERO teams have ever come back from a 3-1 deficit in the Finals.

Nuff said

don't talk like it was impossible 

let's wait till the Game 7 are over

Nuff said
Do @ozboi   still visit this thread? I hope he remember what he posted 

into the Curry, waiting for a Good Sale, gotta props Curry and GS a Force to Reckon with 73-9

I have the FnF Curry 1 Low

If Batman will go on sale or someone will post the 40$ discount again, will surely cop 

Keeping my Eye on a discounted Batman

Still here supporting the Dubs and Curry.... Still getting them Mvp Pack come 24th.... hopeully the bandwagonners cancelled their pre orders.... Waves coming today and will post pics after work :smile:

Last edited:
Petty a55 LeBron fans and Cavs fans and Nike sheep always gotta post their two cents in an Under Armour Curry thread.

The NBA got what they promised Cleveland, Dan Gilbert, and LeBron. One and only championship.

Curry coming back next season with a vengeance. He'll be healthy and will have worked at his defense and overall offensive game. Warriors gunning to break their own 73-9 record and getting their stolen crown back. 2 championships in 3 years in 2017.

DubNation keep ya head up!!!

Last edited:
Take 20% off at Villa using code "Xtra20" on select products. I just finally got my hooks to add to my curry 2 low collection. It wouldn't work on the 73-9 or the Electric blues. Probably best thing for me since I'm already at 8 pair. Guess I'll use my $20 gift at UA for the 73-9s.

Take 20% off at Villa using code "Xtra20" on select products. I just finally got my hooks to add to my curry 2 low collection. It wouldn't work on the 73-9 or the Electric blues. Probably best thing for me since I'm already at 8 pair. Guess I'll use my $20 gift at UA for the 73-9s.

BHM Only $80 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Anyone from the bay know of locations releasing the MVP pack? I called the brandhouse in gilroy and they're not. Champs at oakridge also aren't getting it. 

Great price. I got my BHMs for 103 and then had to pay tax. I thought that was pretty nice then but $80 with no tax or shipping is almost a steal.

Back
Top Bottom