Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Father and son Disneyland time! Happy 4th!
Have a good time and Happy 4th of July!

I went to Disneyland in April with my family and got my Curry 2 Professionals wet on Splash Mountain... be careful out there and keep 'em dry!

Got my Curry 2.5 Dub Nations today and they are so tight at the toe (my normal size 10)... plus this burrito tongue is way too small. The UA logo sits to the side of my ankle and is nowhere close to the front-facing position of the shoe as they are typically intended to be... I don't think of myself as having larger than average ankles. I'm going to have to re-purchase them in size 11...

I have the 73 & 9's coming in on Tuesday in the same size... guess I won't even need to open the box because back they go, too. 

Curry 2 toddlers doesn't fit my son... feet won't even go inside the shoe!!!!!!!

Last edited:
has anyone heard anything concrete about the metallic gold 2.5s? I saw someone posted a link to a Swiss site or something and they had them but only like size 14. After typing it in Google some shoe sites were saying July 1sr, but I haven't seen anything yet. Just curious.....anything anyone knows is much appreciated.

is it select camp 2.5 will be ua exclusive? it seems only select camp curry 2 low will be the only one will be available on other retailers.

Got my Curry 2.5 Dub Nations today and they are so tight at the toe (my normal size 10)... plus this burrito tongue is way too small. The UA logo sits to the side of my ankle and is nowhere close to the front-facing position of the shoe as they are typically intended to be... I don't think of myself as having larger than average ankles. I'm going to have to re-purchase them in size 11...

I have the 73 & 9's coming in on Tuesday in the same size... guess I won't even need to open the box because back they go, too. 
 I have the 73 & 9's in youth size..had it for a while.  When I tried them on in store I noticed the tongue doesn't quite meet on my ankles either.  I still stuck to my size of 6.5.  I wear it casually anyway.  My ankles swell so my ankles are a little large but probably not more than a man's ankle.  I'm gonna keep my shoes I like them just fine.

For all the Warrior faithfuls. Bandwagoners need not apply.

Finals hat back in stock.
thumb.aspx

http://www.fanatics.com/NBA_Golden_...Room_Adjustable_Snapback_Hat_-_Heathered_Gray
They have plenty in stock. 1369 to be exact. :tongue:

No way they are same sizing as curry 2. That insole makes the shoe fit a lot tighter. At least half size up maybe full size

I tried on the 2.5s at Footlocker today and they felt great. Personally, I don't have to get a bigger size. I would go true to size

saw my size for the dubnation 2 aways when I went to go pick up my Gym Red 12s this afternoon
ohwell.gif
 so tempted to pick up another pair but the b2b mvp is releasing soon and that will put a big dent in my pockets
mean.gif
laugh.gif

saw my size for the dubnation 2 aways when I went to go pick up my Gym Red 12s this afternoon
ohwell.gif
 so tempted to pick up another pair but the b2b mvp is releasing soon and that will put a big dent in my pockets
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Can I ask what size that was? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom