• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I see... I imagined it to be Curry 2.5 MVP given the color scheme :D haha

That's just what I have heard on here and stuff. Like I said, I thought it was the "All Americans", but when they started showing them they changed the color scheme, sole and laces. Then it was pointed out that they are actually 2 different models and these are the "Gold Medals". Probably trying to play off the Olympics

Footlocker has the white "USA" 2.5s on their website with a countdown. Champs has the blue "USA" pair on their website with a countdown. Are these going to be hard to get? The white ones especially?

By the way things are looking for the Curry 1 Lux especially the red ones selling out its a definite YES

We already saw the Curry 3 Lux. Maybe we'll see the 2 Lux mid-way the 3 releases or the tail end of it like the 1 Lux. I'm in no rush for them, UA taking me out to dry these past two years lol
View media item 2124263

I did see those and it got my hopes up. I just love actual material and not like woven or mesh stuff. I am debating the Haight Streets, so we will see. Honestly, I'm picking up the "Hoop Nation Home" 2.5s after work and I must say, as of late I am surpising myself actually being excited for UA releases.

No rush indeed lol.... hopefully i got in on the Curry pack at sneakerpolitics.com earlier.... i know someone that got their shipping confirmation already, and I don't have mines yet

View media item 2124664Got these yesterday. I think they are a really nice snug TTS. They fit me like a sock, great for ball I think. But I think I would've been better off with .5 up coz I'm really going to just use these casually and could use the wiggle room. Really nice CW and love how the insole feels.

Not bad. I thought there's suppose to be more white on the upper or is it different with each pair, maybe it was the angle?

flashsole tweeted gold medals are available at http://www.shiekhshoes.com/p-114110...tball-sneaker-athletic-shoes-multi-color.aspx now

Repped for that link! D@mn UA is gonna break me lol. I might try to do some blue laces. I love the look of the shoe. It seems to have a little more going on than the regular white/black ones, plus you can never go wrong with USA colors

I think I'm finally copping the 73-9s from Villa for $98.98 shipped after using 10% code. I bet they drop a 20% off code the next day smh.

Back
Top Bottom