Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind seeing a limited gradients release for a little redemption and to redeem the hype back.

yes take a look at under armour products that he sell. btw one of my friend got ripped off by him on addidas boost

Which shoes are you referring to? All of them? Colorways of the Curry 1 lows I never seen but they could be unreleased colorways? They don't look different other than the colorway from the pairs that released. Maybe flashsole flashsole can elaborate on it.

Which shoes are you referring to? All of them? Colorways of the Curry 1 lows I never seen but they could be unreleased colorways? They don't look different other than the colorway from the pairs that released. Maybe @FlashSole can elaborate on it.
I can only speak for a couple of them. I have the purple 1 lows and MD pride Drive 3 lows. Both look legit in the pictures and the style/color codes match up. I have never ordered from this seller, but just judging by the pictures they all look legit, including the top 100 Curry 1s. 

That's not to say the pair you receive is  the same as the ones in the pictures but with a return policy, there isn't much risk in buying them

Sorry about the orientation of the pics. I don't know how to work computers. 

hey guys i was wondering if anyone had any clue where i would be able to cop a pair of

Curry 2.5 Miami's 

and a pair of 

Curry 3 Reign Water both in size 15\16?

i've been looking for a while and finally decided to reach out for help... thanks :smile:

(left this post in the curry 3 thread too... hopefully someone will be able to help 

I've been trying to add the Curry Two "Suit and Tie" to my collection. If anyone has a size 12 and is looking to sell, let me know. Thanks!

I ended up selling my Curry 2 Gold Rings yesterday for $120...only wore them casually maybe like 8-10 times. No real signs of wear besides some dirt on the soles. Should I have gotten more for them/held onto them longer? I'm kinda regretting it.

Curry hype only going up after winning the title, if they were new I would have been like breh but getting over $100 for any used under armour is good imo

champs also got the iron 2s up now. i gotta pass tho they come out to 160 with tax and no discounts allowed smh. and i recently copped the OGs for about half that on ebay. maybe if they allow discounts otherwise i'll be saving up for those giraffes

champs also got the iron 2s up now. i gotta pass tho they come out to 160 with tax and no discounts allowed smh. and i recently copped the OGs for about half that on ebay. maybe if they allow discounts otherwise i'll be saving up for those giraffes
Yeah, they are tempting for sure because it’s the first Curry 2 release in a minute. I’m hoping they retro the Suit and Tie colorway, I’ll be all over those if so. Are the giraffes confirmed?

via IG

B0B13867-7BE4-42BF-8943-D422B76A1F24.jpeg

Don't know why the UA logo looks weird to me here. Rather the Splash logo there instead. I know they're trying to stay true to the originals, but they already have the Splash on the tongue might as well go all out. Either way it's a dope colorway.

Back
Top Bottom