Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
^^^Floor Generals are fresh!! Good shade of red, navy, and hints of gold & white. Mines get delivered tomorrow!

Mine have the verse, and no grip to the liner. To the person who asked, I purchased from UA.com
same! I got it straight from UA, verse on heel cup and no grip on the liner, guess it happens on both floor general and father to son colorways!

Still don't have any pairs of Curry 2. Just not crazy about the design, but I loved the first model.

Saw a display pair of Floor General with script and grips so it's legit. It's at DSG in Fremont for the Bay folk that's looking for size 11.5 with those features.

Last edited:
Saw a display pair of Floor General with script and grips so it's legit. It's at DSG in Fremont for the Bay folk that's looking for size 11.5 with those features.

WTH, I was there on Tuesday and went through all their stock trying to find the FGs in 11.5.
It'd be cool to have the verse on the shoes, but its not important enough to return the pair i got from FTL.

WTH, I was there on Tuesday and went through all their stock trying to find the FGs in 11.5.
It'd be cool to have the verse on the shoes, but its not important enough to return the pair i got from FTL.

It was on display (left shoe) by the UA baskeball apparel section

saw someone with the Floor Generals in instagram..
his shoes both have the Bible quote and the inner heel grip lines

Can't wait for the Long Shots. Hopefully Black Friday sales will allow me to double up at sub $100 a pop

Last edited:

I would prefer the quote and not the sock grip stuff.  don't like that grip stuff.
quote sure it's nice, imo it should appear on every pairs! Just that I thought having both grippy plastic on the ankle with the quote will make it perfect.

I would prefer the quote and not the sock grip stuff.  don't like that grip stuff.

quote sure it's nice, imo it should appear on every pairs! Just that I thought having both grippy plastic on the ankle with the quote will make it perfect.

the biblical verses are hand written by curry aren't they? also wouldn't the verse exclude those who don't believe the meaning of it?
I would rather they not have the verse, as a believer, i may choose another verse instead.

the grips on the ankle is weird tho. i don't mind them. confusing how some don't have them guessing quality control is lacking here.

the biblical verses are hand written by curry aren't they? also wouldn't the verse exclude those who don't believe the meaning of it?
I would rather they not have the verse, as a believer, i may choose another verse instead.

the grips on the ankle is weird tho. i don't mind them. confusing how some don't have them guessing quality control is lacking here.
it's printed on. the verse is what curry believes and i think it's a nice touch to include it in the shoe even when i'm not religious, but from a buddhist family.  

Maaan... played in my curry 2s for at least 5 times and this shoe feels more comfortable than the ones..

Just find out how bad the quality is on these, still brand new from UA, I'lll see what I can do about these.....stop me from purchasing from UA again later on......

Excited for the professionals.  My kind of colorway and I will wear the hell out of them.  Got my actual FTL bday coupon to use in store for this month too 
laugh.gif

Shot around in these for an hour. the traction is legit and the fit is awesome. Need to play in them more to judge the support and cushioning.

Do the TWOs have the cushioning on the achilles/heel like the Curry Ones? Have not gotten a chance to check them out in person.

Back
Top Bottom