Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Last night was my first time wearing the white dub nations, and something felt off when I tied them, which I confirmed this morning.
One lace is about 3 inches shorter than the other.
View media item 1882784Anyone else have this happen with their pair?

Last night was my first time wearing the white dub nations, and something felt off when I tied them, which I confirmed this morning.

Readjust the laces. Take them out and start all over. I've had to do this before as well

Please tell me this is not a serious problem. You have to be told how to even the laces length out? For real?????

Probably grabbed a gs lace at the factory by accident or when they were short and hoped no one would notice

So I know we had the thought (or at least I did) that the black/gold pair had a leather forefoot, but maybe that's just how the early GS pic made it seem? Guessing it will be the same forefoot material as other colorways. Would love a leather or even a synth leather

So I know we had the thought (or at least I did) that the black/gold pair had a leather forefoot, but maybe that's just how the early GS pic made it seem? Guessing it will be the same forefoot material as other colorways. Would love a leather or even a synth leather
Yeah you weren't the only one who was thinking and hoping. I remember a few websites were posting that they were. But when those new pics a few days back were posted, it showed "man made upper" twice. I'm guessing for the Speedform and the forefoot.

I think he stretched both laces out and one is shorter than the other

Word.

I know we should never assume anything on the internet, but I think assuming people on sneaker boards know how to adjust the laces is a safe bet.
First time in 200+ shoe purchases that I got laces of two different lengths.

Okay, jayou39, I'm going to show my ***** here. I seriously read your post as you tied your shoe and one side was longer. I didn't even realize it was both laces side by side, from both shoes. I knew you had been around long enough to know. I bow down and beg forgiveness.

Bow down and kneel, kneel ta ya inspiration!

Not surpirsed by the lace issue; considering the bible verse and ankle grip inconsistency. I have my dubnation pair on ice and now im afraid to check.

Last edited:
Love the Storms...

Not quite as excited about the black/gold as I thought I'd be.  Maybe better pics or in hand would change my mind

Trying to chill on the mids to see how the lows feel/fit on feet in comparison

Last edited:
The photo is being used by Eastbay too (most likely where it was taken from). We know Eastbay uses sample pictures from time to time.
Yeah it looks like an eastbay photo. I wonder if the Elite name is just the colorway. It being black and gold gives it a Elite feeling, at least to me.

Back
Top Bottom