Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Anyone planning to grab the red lows next weekend? Thinking I'll probably wait for another colorway. Definitely curious how the fit/feel is compared to the mids - particularly around the ankle
@iks mod   - I'm waiting to read on if there's any heel slip issues in the low. If there isn't, I'm in. The speedform upper in the heel looks so thin without any padding, I'm surprised if there isn't any heel slip.

Last edited:
i musta missed it, i checked champs and finishline...they didnt have bhm

i dont mess with shoe palace at all so i dont know bout them lol

It's been out for a whopping two days... Can't expect a sale THAT quickly.

BTW, I got the BHM's over the weekend and am loving it =)

Those elite look really good on foot, and even the BHM look better in real person.

Still waiting for the ASG pair though, I'm dying to try out a pair of 2's since I love the 1's so much. Haven't copped yet. Need that white/red color...fire

Last edited:
It's been out for a whopping two days... Can't expect a sale THAT quickly.

BTW, I got the BHM's over the weekend and am loving it =)

True but recently with these and the Kyrie's they've been part of 15-20% off specials wishing days after their releases.

True but recently with these and the Kyrie's they've been part of 15-20% off specials wishing days after their releases.

Yeah but they aren't available on sites that has given discounts before. Footsites has not removed the discount exclusion on any of the colorways. Gonna be a long wait.

Last edited:
Finish Line in my local mall already had these out. Had to pick them up. Only size left too, which means they probably had them on display for sale all weekend

Might be worth a trip to your local store to see if they're on display

They also had Kyrie 2 Green Glow which dont release til the 17th

Are there even discount codes out there? Never seen one. I know they only have military, EMT, etc discounts (not sure if those work for Currys)
They cracked down, but back when the first CF Drives were coming out, let's just say codes were available for purchase if you wanted.  Well worth it and I do mean WELL worth it.  I personally went crazy with purchases at that time.  They stopped working about the time the Curry 1's released.

Back
Top Bottom