Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
played in them last night for another 3 hours. love how durable the upper is on these. got stepped on quite a lot and you can just wipe off the foot print with your hands. cushion is a little bit better than the first time for sure. 

@thapointguy I am so happy you gave me the link to UA plus $25 back. These are my favorite hooping shoe right now! Something about the lower back being loose but snug and that 1:1 fit makes me feel like I'm playing in a low. Traction is A1 too

Had an interesting convo with a very major UA head today. The Curry 3 is done, working on the 4. Anafoam is NOT dead but couldn't tell me more. The 4 will tie the 1 and 2 together. Speedform is being examined as a complete upper. The 2017 line, according to said person, will be the UA Alpha project.

im in love w/the bday spawns..... 
pimp.gif

Since Steph decided to dust off the Cupcake Bday Spawn PEs, heres a photo shot of my Bday Spawns at Oracle during the finals last year. Absolutely LOVE this pair. Hope Steph plans to bring out some other PEs during the season.

Back
Top Bottom