Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I miss the mushy feeling of MicroG in the Drives but I love my Currys. They may be on the firm side but I know theyre working. Im on the heavy side at around 210 and athletic (running and jumping) on every opportunity and play for around 4 to 5 hrs once a week and no knee pain or whatsoever.

The details on the ASG's are so beautiful in person, can't get over them :lol:

Got to play in them last night...nice traction (I play on dirty NYC public school courts), and I agree with the previous sentiment that the bottoms are nice cuz the grooves are big enough to easily clean off the dirt/dust post-game.

View media item 1916357

Curry 1 definitely seems the firmest.  Curry 2 felt closer to the first CF Drive to me.  It's all preference.  The cushioning on the Curry 1/2 certainly isn't bad at all.  For my style, I like the Drive.  Best combination of fit, responsiveness and transition to me.  Curry 2 has the best traction, but I don't like the transition as much, or the fit.  Definitely want the lows though.

Big picture is UA seems to be in that right zone.  Good performers for the right price.  Nike has been living on name alone for too long (thank you captain obvious!).
Yes, UA is on the right track for sure. Even adidas is coming strong and tinkering to see what works and what doesn't. When Nike's team models are better performers than the signatures..... you got a problem

Flash Sole posted the Curry 2.5 colorways on Twitter. Looks like a lot of team bank style colorways

Modell's 20% is working. Code: 11MS20. Just ordered AS!!

This is why I love you guys! Just copped for $103.99!

Returning my UA pair. They were supposed to arrive yesterday but apparently they overlooked the shipment :smh: . Didnt ship until yesterday.

Heard that from an extremely high up UA person as well. Too mushy for him - he wanted quick and low response.

That's good to know! I feel the same way. I have other Micro G shoes and I hate that mushy feeling. Less responsive, feels like you're running in sand. Love the Charged cushioning. These are my only ball shoes now, absolutely love the feel of the shoe.

When Nike's team models are better performers than the signatures..... you got a problem

Ain't that the truth. More hype and over priced than performance, Nike depending on retros and instagram hype to keep them alive.

Got the asg. On the fence I don't like the material they used that connects the speed form to the toe box. It's not the same as in the normal pairs, it's a qtip lined fleece

@DeezyVSOP2  in one of your video reviews, I think you mentioned something like... if you showed up to the gym and you had either the curry one or CF drive in your bag, you'd be happy even if you liked one a little more than the other

I think this is exactly how I feel about the CF Drive 1 (mids/lows), the Curry 1 and Curry 2 -- I could reach for any of them and be covered.  Truthfully I'm pretty torn between the 3 
laugh.gif
 they are all very close for me.

@DeezyVSOP2  in one of your video reviews, I think you mentioned something like... if you showed up to the gym and you had either the curry one or CF drive in your bag, you'd be happy even if you liked one a little more than the other

I think this is exactly how I feel about the CF Drive 1 (mids/lows), the Curry 1 and Curry 2 -- I could reach for any of them and be covered.  Truthfully I'm pretty torn between the 3 
laugh.gif
 they are all very close for me.
Yup.  It's crazy how much of my rotation is UA now.  I have more UA shoes on ice than other brands.

The only Nike sigs I have are the older Kobe models up to the IX.  Haven't worn a Lebron since the II low.

Got the asg. On the fence I don't like the material they used that connects the speed form to the toe box. It's not the same as in the normal pairs, it's a qtip lined fleece

What is the material in the previous models used to connect the synthetic to the speed form? I bought a pair of the grey storms and the connecting strip was all fuzzy like a q tip so I assumed how it is on all models. I really dislike that choice of material too. Seems so out of place.

What is the material in the previous models used to connect the synthetic to the speed form? I bought a pair of the grey storms and the connecting strip was all fuzzy like a q tip so I assumed how it is on all models. I really dislike that choice of material too. Seems so out of place.

I could be wrong but on the floor generals and ISI, it wasn't fuzzy. It was like a band

Edit: they all look fuzzy

Last edited:
That's funny!!! :Rollin

Though that color has me intrigued. Wonder what it's gonna look like? I figured I was done with 2's with 4 colorways (F2S, NL, RM, & HS). If they color block this right, it could look REALLY cool!!!
Isn't this just the Birthday colorway? The one we've seen a couple times here?

Just got my BHM in the mail today. Went TTS, but I find that the toe box area is very snug. And where the first lace loop is near where it says "speedform" is kind of tight. I assumed it's because the synthetic leather in the toe box needs some breaking in. Is this the consensus or should I try and switch it for a half size up?

Just got my BHM in the mail today. Went TTS, but I find that the toe box area is very snug. And where the first lace loop is near where it says "speedform" is kind of tight. I assumed it's because the synthetic leather in the toe box needs some breaking in. Is this the consensus or should I try and switch it for a half size up?
I went with half size up for all my UA curry basketball shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom