Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Man the Cavs crowd just cooked Curry as he was leaving. You know he'll be going back home looking to redeem himself.

Black Falcon.... with a donut.... 0-8 FG..... 0-5 3PT.....wow.... he basically lost us the game

Last edited:
Say what u say about Lebron he proved it this finals best player on the planet nuff said those mvps curry was rocking didnt help him too much tonite but those are soooo nice imo

Say what u say about Lebron he proved it this finals best player on the planet nuff said those mvps curry was rocking didnt help him too much tonite but those are soooo nice imo
TF u talking bout? He did his part by scoring 30....FOH... it's one of his team mates that needed to step up

Last edited:
Only real warriors fan was danny tanner and thats a fact lol still love the Curry 2s relax people if it was Lebron and he dropped 30 and his team lost he would be ridiculed to death deal with it and People saying its rigged please like the Warriors beating the Bulls 72-10 record by one game wasnt tfoh

Last edited:
Either way you should be happy we all win with a game 7 we get to see whatkicks they bring out for game 7 its a great thing for everybody just cause Im rooting for Cavs doesnt mean I cant like Currys sneakers or purchase them

NBA got what it wished for when they suspended Green for game 5. The fixing was in place. SMFH tonight was ridiculous with all the fouls. Curry didn't deserve 2-3 fouls that was called on him.

LeBron talking **** getting all cocky and confident. He ain't ****. If he wasn't 6'8 and 250lbs he wouldn't have the basketball skills if he was Curry's size. He's all body bullying, head down trucking to the basket. SMH.

Game 7. The epic game that decides everything.

Last edited:
cav fans.... burn lebrons jersey... then re-buys it when he comes back.... fakest fans on this plant

Game 7 will be the ones for the ages. Hopefully the warriors don't be the first team to give up a 3-1 lead.

At least at home. Will be a good one. Is it 5pm on Sunday yet?

Last edited:
cav fans.... burn lebrons jersey... then re-buys it when he comes back.... fakest fans on this plant
Lets be real here Cav fans being the fakest on the planet is a joke half of the Warrior fanbase werent here prior to Curry exploding so... I mean do u remember the days of run tmc its debatable which fanbase has more bandwagon fans so lets just relax and enjoy game 7 just for your info Im a Raptor fan as im Canadian My fave player is Kyrie which is why I want them to win but I respect the **** outta the Warrior team nothing but respect for them and like i stated love the Under Armour Curry 2s just wish thatsplash party pair would come out but chances are itll be part of a champ pack if they were to win

I'm glad curry threw his mouthpiece he needs to play with anger and agressiveness. Lebron talking smack should fuel everyone. I hate LBJ

MVP 2 pair is cursed. Satan got a hold of Curry in the 4th quarter, MVP 2's must have opened the portal to hell. No way Curry wears that pair again.

People probably started cancelling their MVP packs until Curry got ejected. Now they are going to try to spin it as the "ejection pack".

Last edited:
those b2b mvp 2s looks so sweet on court
smokin.gif
 and thanks to the NBA we now have a game 7
mean.gif

Lets be real here Cav fans being the fakest on the planet is a joke half of the Warrior fanbase werent here prior to Curry exploding so... I mean do u remember the days of run tmc its debatable which fanbase has more bandwagon fans so lets just relax and enjoy game 7 just for your info Im a Raptor fan as im Canadian My fave player is Kyrie which is why I want them to win but I respect the **** outta the Warrior team nothing but respect for them and like i stated love the Under Armour Curry 2s just wish thatsplash party pair would come out but chances are itll be part of a champ pack if they were to win
You can't talk about the Warriors fan base if you ain't from the Bay. That's where the real fans are at. Always been.

Back
Top Bottom