Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
If anyone has an extra curry mvp pack size 9 or 9.5 pls pm me!

Or if you don't want want one of the curry mvp pack (curry 1 mvp PE or curry 2 mvp vice versa) size 9 or 9.5 pm me!

Damn those look hella sick!!!!

Anyone got any news for Curry Mvp pack availability? Really trying not to pull the trigger on buying from resellers....

We haven't had an update from FlashSole in a while. But the resell on the pack is as low as $600 on GOAT. That ain't bad

I need villa to restock but doubt they will since everything was way below retail. I grabbed 4 pair of lows on the low low ($72 each) from them. Can't beat a sale plus a 20% off discount. Best part is zero shipping or taxes.

I just bought some more currys through FTL yesterday on sale for $89.99 used a 15% code on top of that and it came out to $90.22 bc of taxes and shipping. Oh well rant done.

Got my 2 packs in yesterday and they were boxed differently. No issues at all, but it was funny to see. One was just bubble wrapped and packed. The other was inception boxed: packed tightly in one box, bubble-wrapped, then packed in another box.
View media item 2100486

ua rep told me that champs, footlocker and finishline will release back to back late july- mid august but in limited quantity. He also mention that possible restock of mvp pack months later when nba season returns. I hope he is telling the thruth lol

ua rep told me that champs, footlocker and finishline will release back to back late july- mid august but in limited quantity. He also mention that possible restock of mvp pack months later when nba season returns. I hope he is telling the thruth lol
Thanks... hope this is all true, too. 

got my pack in today
happy.gif
 props to UA for a fantastic job packing the shoes
happy.gif
 these looks better in person, wish I didn't cancel my 2nd pack but oh well I'm happy nonetheless
smokin.gif

and they'll sell each shoe at retail without the fancy box...

I'm confused by the pair in the finishline link posted few pages back. Might not be the pair you'll get as pictured on their website or it could be a different colorway. This site shows original all-american with white camo sole. http://m.sil.lt/shoes/basketball/un...-5-gold-multi-color-men-basketball-shoes.html

Not feeling the white USA. Should've left the upper all white and made the sole navy.

Yeah, I don't know why they changed the sole. I find it kinda hard to believe that a whole new colorway would be just a change of sole color and lace color. I wish it was the white camo sole, kinda disappointed. The USA colorways I am really liking. I'm not usually one for speckled parts on the midsole or whatever but I'm totally in. So far, I think both USA colorways might be picked up

There are two colorways of the red and gold, the one on FNL release date is 7/23 on UA and FTL. Not sure about the white camo sole one. Well the site I posted is legit I order once from them.

Last edited:
There are two colorways of the red and gold, the one on FNL release date is 7/23 on UA and FTL. Not sure about the white camo sole one. Well the site I posted is legit I order once from them.

Sorry, late to the party. Link you posted is the 'Gold Medal' 2.5 (releasing august). Pair on Finishline and set for 7/23 is the 'All American' pair.

Last edited:
^Eh?

..Im guessing you mean the white lows also known as FF? You might find a return somewhere, but unlikely. Ebay probably you're best bet. Saw several close to retail.

If you mean the MVP 1 hi, you're SOL. Those never sat in stores & sold out immediately online. Sorry

MVP2 hi only available in the pack & only released online by UA, so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom