Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I would say the 2.5 has better lockdown but sacrifices in comfort.  And that's one of the reasons I love the Curry 2.  You put it on and you forget that it's on your foot.  They're the same bottoms so the traction is the same (excellent).  You would think court feel would be the same too but for me it wasn't.  Because everything is tighter, it made my transitions feel a little more clunky.

Well for a poor person like me who likes to play ball i always have to think if it would also perform well besides the liking part. But thanks for the opinions will get either the batman or court general 2s once eastb*y has their 20% discount

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe that 2.5 get a lot of hate... I honestly prefer the 2.5s fit and cushion.... even though the sizing is messed up ... I wear a size 9 and had to get 10s... I have 3 2.5s so far and I am planning on getting more....

I just ordered the 73-9s online(not available in-store where Im at).After watching several reviews I decided to go TTS. I have very narrow feet and all of my shoes are TTS except for my Penny V and my Kobe 8s. Whats your opinion on the sizing of the 2.5?

2.5s IMO are half or full size up.... I'm a 9 in Curry 2s but wear 10 in 2.5s.....

I wear both casually

Out of topic but does anyone have a friend's and family pass (30% discount via email from nike.com) they not gonna use? Plz shoot me a pm

I just ordered the 73-9s online(not available in-store where Im at).After watching several reviews I decided to go TTS. I have very narrow feet and all of my shoes are TTS except for my Penny V and my Kobe 8s. Whats your opinion on the sizing of the 2.5?

I will wear casually, and I had to go a full size up just so I couldn't see sock.

Doesn't seem like it....

But here is a shot of Curry on Vouge lol....

Seems to be the 2.5 home USA CW... clean af!
I saw this earlier today and noticed the UA logo sitting to the side like it does for most of us... I still think that a bit more tongue would've been good on the 2.5's...

So the gold medal and all American are 2 different shoes?? Gold medal has the black and white bottom, all American red bottom.

Back
Top Bottom