UA Curry 4

JAM FloTro 4s are on FTL’s Release Calendar:

IMG_0621.jpeg

These have SHOT up my favorite 2024 release list. The colorway/blocking is really well done!

JAM FloTro 4s are on FTL’s Release Calendar:

IMG_0621.jpeg

These have SHOT up my favorite 2024 release list. The colorway/blocking is really well done!

You work in a hospital right? Do you work with kids? I just had this whole series of thoughts the other day like you come up with these concepts and kind of cosplay stuff for these sick kids in like a burn ward or something. I'm sure whatever you're doing it's really cool. Love the stuff you come up with.

You work in a hospital right? Do you work with kids? I just had this whole series of thoughts the other day like you come up with these concepts and kind of cosplay stuff for these sick kids in like a burn ward or something. I'm sure whatever you're doing it's really cool. Love the stuff you come up with.

Yessir. I care for a wide range of ages with pediatric PTs included. Not sure exactly how my concepts get sparked lol

However, I noticed that I have a "keeper" when the concept progresses through different levels and reaches (at least) Level 3;
Level 1 - Colors
Level 2 - Silhouette
Level 3 - Colorblocking
Level 4 - Extra Details

Just saw DSG's release calendar with what seems to be the "Dark Water" FloTro 4s releasing on Steph's birthday... Unless there's another "Water" cw.
Curry FloTro 4 - Water.jpg

Jam FloTro 4s with the Blue laces… :emoji_heart_eyes: it HONESTLY looks like a cw that I’d order on those customization platforms (NBY / UA ICON) sans the Red liner/accents. The cw really FLOWS so well together!

He stated that he’ll also be wearing them for the ASG tomorrow. It’s my favorite sneaker of this year’s ASG releases so far!

via IG
IMG_0861.jpeg

Scooped a pair yesterday with a $5 UA Reward redemption. Will scoop up the FUTr Elite when the new UA Rewards Points appear.

After scooping up the FloTro 4s, I received another $5 UA Reward. I redeemed it on the FUTr Elites in the Black/Pink cw stacked with the ID.me promo. Made the purchase through Rakuten for an additional 10% cashback.

Water FloTros launch on Steph’s birthday

IMG_2720.jpeg

They look amazing on feet!

IMG_2667.jpeg

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_2669.jpeg
They look okay. I still wish the foam would be different colors. I don't get why they can't dye it. I guess it ruins the traction. Also I still hate the heel protrusion the foam needs for stability (I think). I liked the brown and tan pair a lot and almost bought those. I'd by more UA if they ever went on a damn sale. They've gone on sale like twice in the past decade it feels like.

Although I can't really complain cause a few years back I had a plug and I was getting discounts all the time :emoji_sweat_smile:

Yessir. I care for a wide range of ages with pediatric PTs included. Not sure exactly how my concepts get sparked lol

However, I noticed that I have a "keeper" when the concept progresses through different levels and reaches (at least) Level 3;
Level 1 - Colors
Level 2 - Silhouette
Level 3 - Colorblocking
Level 4 - Extra Details

Just saw DSG's release calendar with what seems to be the "Dark Water" FloTro 4s releasing on Steph's birthday... Unless there's another "Water" cw.
Curry FloTro 4 - Water.jpg

Water FloTros launch on Steph’s birthday

IMG_2720.jpeg

They look amazing on feet!

IMG_2667.jpeg

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_2669.jpeg
This is very strange to me, I seen these on shelf FSR at Richard’s in the Bar area about a month air more ago

Kevin Plank to Become Chief Executive Officer; Mohamed A. El-Erian, Under Armour's Lead Director, Named Chair of the Board

BALTIMORE, March 13, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA, UAA) today announced that Kevin Plank will become President & Chief Executive Officer, effective April 1, 2024. Plank will succeed Stephanie Linnartz, who will be stepping down as President & Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board. In connection with Plank's appointment, Dr. Mohamed A. El-Erian, an independent director since 2018 and Lead Director since 2020, will become the non-executive Chair of the Board. Plank, who will transition from Executive Chair of the Board, will remain a director. Linnartz will remain an advisor to the company through April 30, 2024.

"On behalf of the full team, I want to thank Stephanie for her contributions to Under Armour. We deeply appreciate her hard work and dedication," said Plank. "During her tenure, she strengthened the leadership team with executive hires in critical areas, including product, design, supply chain, consumer connectivity, and regional management. Her prior experience leading major brands was instrumental in focusing our consumer strategy, including the launch of the U.S. loyalty program, UA Rewards. Her efforts have helped set us on the right path, and we wish her success in her future endeavors."

"I feel honored to have served as Under Armour's President & CEO and worked with many incredible teammates who care deeply about the company's purpose and mission," said Linnartz. "I am proud of our progress against our strategic plan, including strengthening our team, evolving our products and marketing, and increasing our focus on profitability. We have a strong foundation in place for future growth and the company's potential is limitless. I will continue to root for Under Armour's success."

Reflecting on his appointment, Plank said, "For nearly 30 years, Under Armour has focused on inspiring athletes with industry-leading, performance solutions they never knew they needed and once they've tried them, can't imagine living without. As the company continues to navigate several post-pandemic consumer, industry, and brand-specific factors, we are working hard to reconstitute our strengths and make thoughtful, balanced business decisions to drive enduring success for athletes, customers, and shareholders. I am energized about the team we have put into place and look forward to seizing the opportunities ahead."

What's the call on the fit for 4 flowtro lows?

I watched 2 YT reviews, one said go up half size the other said TTS 😵‍💫. My typical nike basketball size is 11. I was a 11.5 in curry 8, I'm 11 in curry 10.

TTS for me. I just ordered the Dark Waters with BeFrugal @ 17% cashback.

I know it can be a hassle, but UA does offer free returns. Just order both sizes in question, and return the one that doesn't fit to your preference.

There's another FloTro cw launching next month:

April Showers via DSG
April.jpg

Back
Top Bottom