UA Curry 4

gettyimages-882519450.jpg
Man's not even pretending to play defense. :smh: #shouldvedraftedfox

Check your local finish line. That's where I was able to get my black and white pair. last Monday.

He was playing defense, actually pretty good defense on Steph tha game. He put his hands behind his back so that they wouldn't call a ticky tack foul.
No he didn't. Check the 4th Q and OT; Steph burned him because he was reverting to dumb AAU habits on D.

Hi! May I ask a favor? Can someone here hook me up with the white/gold pair? Paypal ready :smile: Thanks! Can't find online stocks anymore :frown:

UA dropped the ball on these. Went to my local FTL for the white/gold pair on release day and they said they said that they only received size 7.5. They told me to check back Tuesday because that’s when there shipments come in. Went today and they said that it never came in and they have no information about what’s going on.
Looking for a size 9 but I would like to try them on before buying them. SoCal area if anyone can help.

Yea because any other rookie...hell any other pg can guard curry when he gets going like he did in OT.
The boy is on pace to be one of the worst shooters of all time. Numbers don't lie. I don't know what you saw, but I saw lazy closeouts, poor communication, and poor recoveries from Lonzo which in my book, is horrible D.

79E5B60F-BE60-473C-BC54-56836518B3BC.jpeg
CB6FB49D-A996-42B4-8A6C-EC924792F1A5.jpeg
F69CCC63-4245-4A36-A061-9CEB1A6B13B1.jpeg
Like many here I have been on the hunt for the Nov 18 botched-release Black/white pair. Walked in to finish line yesterday and saw these and had to do it. I like the iridescent hits on the tab, SC logo and shank plate.

Attachments

• 970024EA-34CC-4CA0-839A-EF4EAFDA8167.jpeg
    970024EA-34CC-4CA0-839A-EF4EAFDA8167.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 0
Two pair drop on 12/8 and 12/16

12/8 - Grey and Black/silver(no pics yet but flashsole said they are Xmas)
Capture+_2017-12-04-17-56-30.png

12/16 - black/gold and white/blue midsole fade

I regret coppin these. They're bad quality and uncomfortable. They got worse after long term wear trying to break them in. The cardboard-like upper forms a sharp crease that pokes above my pinky toe and I can barely walk. And these fit really small, I had to go a whole size up to have my toes breathe. Cant return them so I'm stuck. Really disappointed. I passed on the curry 3 because of horrible design. KD Xs were the real winner this year. Comfy and fun to ball in. UA disappointing me lately.

Last edited:
I regret coppin these. They're bad quality and uncomfortable. They got worse after long term wear trying to break them in. The cardboard-like upper forms a sharp crease that pokes above my pinky toe and I can barely walk. And these fit really small, I had to go a whole size up to have my toes breathe. Cant return them so I'm stuck. Really disappointed. I passed on the curry 3 because of horrible design. KD Xs were the real winner this year. Comfy and fun to ball in. UA disappointing me lately.
They don't get better? Have you played in them? I've been wearing mine while walking my dog to break them in. I know exactly what pain you're talking about on the pinky toe.

Back
Top Bottom