UAAP SEASON 70 Updates

:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ Walsham taking a three during crunch time.

Chris Tiu :pimp:
pimp.gif
the Archer killer

One more win. I guess whatever happens, I'm happy we got the season series with DLSU locked down.

See you on Sunday.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

from the New York Times..

Quote:
A Nations Passion Lives in a Rivalry of Green vs. BlueRaphael Bartholomew, who did research at Ateneo de Manila University and was an adjunct lecturer there, is writing a book about Philippine basketball.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

^Raphael Bartholomew was a guest on last Wednesday night's (Sept 27, 2007) Hardball.
------------

Go Ateneo!! Anyone still has tickets to the game later?
Team Philippines
Member No.63

GO LASALLE!
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

GO LASALLE!

cholo with clutch baskets :pimp:
pimp.gif

FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

congrats to lasalle.i went down with the ateneo ship man,the loss set me back 5G's,pesos ha,i dont want to give the wrong impression,good game overall
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

congrats sa DLSU for making it to the finals...goodluck sa UE and LASALLE..

siguro di para sa thread na to pero congrats kay Kelvin dela pena NCAA MVP..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

kudos to DLSU for winning the games that matter. props to Ateneo for winning the season series. we should be back in contention for next year with Ryan Buenafe (SSC HS) and Justin Chua (CKSC HS) enrolling.

------------

talo pala ateneo..go UE hehehe :rofl:
roll.gif
Code:
    i dont blame you for being youbut dont you blame for hating it.

good game overall........cholo hit the big shots and made the big plays in the end (offensive rebound and steal)......good recruiting job for ateneo, justin chua i think would be a two years away from making an impact in uaap, with buenafe, i havent seen him play but i saw the stat sheet in the daily's and im impressed with the numbers that he's putting up and the consistency at that.......hope webb enrolls at dlsu.....

Quote:
contention for next year with Ryan Buenafe (SSC HS) and Justin Chua (CKSC HS) enrolling
|I
tired.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

It was a good season overall...despite choking in the most important games, nobody really expected ateneo to do as well as we did this season.

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

Don't put the writings on the wall just yet with regards to Ryan Buenafe. He is still weighing his options. I did hear that Justin Chua has committed to Ateneo though. Buenafe is just too hot a commodity (oops recruit is the proper word) right now to commit to one school.

Justin Chua is huge... but I've seen him play and when I compare him to Kish Co's high school career... MALAYO for me ang lamang ni Kish nung high school. I'm a bit surprised to see Kish struggling given how fast this guy improved each year in St. Stephen - he seemed like a sponge for knowledge.

Ateneo does indeed have a bright future ahead with or without Buenafe. Tiu will only get better. Jobe will recover from his injuries and add experience to his game, Kirk Long is a star in the making. Salamat will be a solid slasher. The only need for ADMU will probably be the PG spot. Monfort, Jai, Yuri all bring smiles to opposing coaches. They all simply scream inconsistency and lack of height.

DLSU WINS!

UE = CHOKE U

SMH @ UE i was actually rooting for them but with 50 turnovers in 2 games what can you do?
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Wala pa bang balita ng bilihan? j/k

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Congratulations to La Salle. Hope you guys don't have to return it next year due to some anomaly. Hehe!

Quote:
Don't put the writings on the wall just yet with regards to Ryan Buenafe. He is still weighing his options. I did hear that Justin Chua has committed to Ateneo though. Buenafe is just too hot a commodity (oops recruit is the proper word) right now to commit to one school.
All signs point to him joining the Eagles next year. He's been at most, if not all, Ateneo functions recently. It'll take an Erap Wack-Wack mansion to change the tide. But of course, nothing's exactly certain until summer of next year. Let's see how things pan out.

------------

you are correct sir!

since my post, most signs indicate the Buenafe is indeed headed to Ateneo barring unforeseen circumstances. good recruiting job by Ateneo.

I think Buenafe is a borderline star for the UAAP. I see more potential in the starting center of the Staglets (Bringas). While Buenafe has the stats, I see him struggling with his size in the UAAP against bigger and faster opponents. I recall Eric Yao. Throw out Buenafe's 30 and 14... Yao averaged 45 and 17 as a high school senior but struggled with injury and lack of height/speed in the college ranks.

Back
Top Bottom