UAAP SEASON 70 Updates

i also see jordan ii's in a picture up there

sorry im not really familiar with basketball in the homeland, but im guessing this is college?

is there anyone (not just this league) that is a good enough prospect to play over in the NBA, i really wanna see a philipino or fil-am in the L before i die

off topic, but does anyone play in any filipino leagues (if youre here in the states). post city, state, league name!

im bound to make a post about the previous statement, a roll call of some sort so all pinoy ballers can discuss what's going on

anyway, sorry for getting off on a tangent, just interested in what's going on in the PI basketball world. im always up to learn more

Good to see Ty wearing J's... Nahawa na kay Kobe Beef! :b
tongue.gif

^^^ Bad trip nga carlo... been forced to wear Adidas lately kasi for some reason ayaw gumaling yung heel ko pagka-Nike or Jordan... parang sumsakit after a while. But when I wear the Gil Zero or T-Macs no pain...

... don't understand why...

Tyrone has come a long way noh? Remember when he played with us a couple of time on Saturday... hahaha

... I told him the red is kinda conflicting with his DLSU jersey BUT he said the shoes just felt good so he figured the color contrasting was secondary :smile:
smile.gif

... I doubt if any Filipino will ever play in the NBA but you never know... Its just that at 6'6 above, most Filipinos are slow footed and lack mobility. In the NBA, 6'8 players are playing the wing...

Kung Barko bagay sa kanya un adidas kobe 1 hahahahah
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS CG3, DTRT3 9.5-10 PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

Haha **** in AJ2!
TEAM
UST TIGERS​
"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go!Go!Go!Go! Go Uste!"​

si mike gamboa din parang barko... nung teammates kami dati he wore like a size 11 or 12...

Quote:
^^^ Bad trip nga carlo... been forced to wear Adidas lately kasi for some reason ayaw gumaling yung heel ko pagka-Nike or Jordan... parang sumsakit after a while. But when I wear the Gil Zero or T-Macs no pain... ... don't understand why...

Tyrone has come a long way noh? Remember when he played with us a couple of time on Saturday... hahaha

... I told him the red is kinda conflicting with his DLSU jersey BUT he said the shoes just felt good so he figured the color contrasting was secondary :smile:
smile.gif

Yikes! So does that mean that Adidas ForMotion suits you best? Yeah I still remember playing pickup games with Ty. HS pa ata siya nun! :lol:
laugh.gif

I'll be joining you guys next week if my schedule permits. I need to play and sweat out all the junk I've been consuming.

they're about 5'7 or 5'8 i think
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

Dont play with any team now sir. I'm a student in DLSU i played ball about 2 or 3 yrs ago nothing serious just minor league stuff before i twisted my knee.

kasing height ko lang pala sila..pero malayo ang laro nila kesa sakin.mga malulupit..hehe..laki paa nila ako 9 or 8.5 lang..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

airpopoy parang nabibighani ka sa laki ng paa nila? bkt kaya? hahahhahahaha lol
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

Thu Jul 12
UE 82 - NU 75
Final

UP 55 - ADMU 79

my boy ARAO is dominating hahaha ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

Wow UE is gonna dominate lakas ng UE grabe,

parang lumakas sila simula nang umalis si Bonbon,

pero fave ko pa din si Custodio minus the suspect handle and the turnovers

hanga ako dun sa bagong "Bigs" nila si Panfulme ata ngalan non tska si LLagas

TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

hey can anyone post the lineups for all the schools..im looking for my cousin dont know if hes still playing at UAAP or sa PBL na..the official UAAP site is not updated..thanks!

^^^ go to www.ubelt.com

its a private site dedicated to college athletics here in Manila.

OR YOU COULD JUST LET US KNOW HIS NAME... and we can let you know if we have a clue where he's at...

BonBon was the sellout in the UE-UST game last season that's why they lost. Sayang yun galing niya...yan tuloy banned siya forever sa UAAP hahahaha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

SAMP-haha...para kasing boyoyong tingnan pag ang laki ng sapatos..LOL
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Back
Top Bottom