UAAP SEASON 70 Updates

DLSU vs ADMU OT...ganda ng laban....
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

ADMU won the game
80-77
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

airpopoy, bilis mo magbigay ng update ha! :lol:
laugh.gif

^hahahaha

walang magawa eh...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

this sucks, i think dlsu lacks a true king archer this season, someone who would take over in times when the opponents are having a good run, someone who could give the archers a quick two to stop opponent's run. during the game against admu, jv casio tried to be the one and he did well, but i dont think he can do it consistently for the archers. my bet is on maierhoffer but he's not that aggressive, wala pang killer instinct and lacks the post up game, but very promising with his size and athleticism. i think ty is the leader of the team but not in the mold of the king archer of before like ren ren, mike, mac and don allado was before.

Just got home from the game...badtrip talo LaSalle....bawi nalang sa final4...

Pero ibang klase talaga si JV Casio...lakas

tska un bata ko...c FORD ARAO...ROARRRRRRRRR hahahahaha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

ganda ng game... kitakits sa next round at sa f4!!!... da man na si arao... di na inilalabas pagcrucial offensive plays!!!!

^yeah... he's developing some kind of swagger... :lol:
laugh.gif

watched the game at Araneta... :pimp:
pimp.gif

La Salle's filing a protest ata... something about fielding two foreign players on Ateneo on the same floor at the same time... hay... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Onga eh...kasi ang rule isang foreign player lang pwde at the floor....nilaro nila c Kirk Long ang Zion Laterre ng sabay...
pero wala naman ginawa c Zion eh so in my opinion walang kwenta yan protest nila...hahaha very nice game though, sulit un 50 pesos ko Upper B hahaha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

wakanga para naman silang pikon, sore losers, shameful, im ashamed of my alma mater

Don't be ashamed....rules are rules bro.
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

one player from LaSalle Highschool 3years ago the family name is Salvador who reminds me of Rudy Hatfield the way he rebounds...is he still active playing college ball?

I don't know him...nice win by LaSalle over UST 90-86 OT/FINAL

Ateneo lost to FEU
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

DLSU showing heart in coming from behind to win in OT. OT featured a very small DLSU lineup with Walsham, Maierhoffer, Ferdinand and Ilad all out (the latter due to a sprained ankle). They faced SUPERMAN Jervy Cruz and those tall UST players. I figured we're dead come OT but lo and behold, Casio, Tang and Co held court for the win.

Back to Earth for ADMU though. They never even threatened FEU in today's game. Tiu was sensational again but its almost a no-show for the other Blue Eagles such as Jai Reyes and Ford Arao. Kirk Long looks like the real deal though. He's doing things I thought Simon Atkins of DLSU would be doing this year.

Finally... is Jervy Cruz HUMAN? Holy cow this guy is a 20-20 threat every game... I love this guy's game. He's never *****ing, always composed, and is a hard worker despite his pre-billing as UAAP MVP.

tumpak lahat ng sinabi mo tungkol kay cruz!! astig ang laro nya. kaya lang baka may magsabi na naman na hindi magaling yan kasi gapalito lang ang talon!!!! hahahahahaha

well said kobe beef! jervy cruz is a really solid player and a smart one at that, he never forces his game and just lets the game come to him.

jervy cruz = monster..

TY and Casio....wala akong masabi
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

wala yan c jervy, mas malakas un bata ko FORD ARAO...clutch pa...hahahahhahahahah
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

Quote:
wala yan c jervy, mas malakas un bata ko FORD ARAO...clutch pa...hahahahhahahahah
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

^^^^ I think that girl is Richard Gutierrez's girlfriend, Georgina Wilson
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

UST won...Mirza!
another monster game for jervy cruz...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Is anyone here born in 85', 86' and is familiar with the GS/HS bball scene in 98-03?

I remember playing JV much in my GS/HS days but I know he wasn't the main man for his team. They were so stacked that every game, someone would just step up and drop 30 on some teams (my team and I was victimized by the same bunch twice :frown:
frown.gif
does anyone remember the De Jesus *I think they were brothers?* from San Beda? .I remember I don't know what happend to them (as I left in 01).

PS
I bleed green :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Back
Top Bottom