UC Berkeley Represent

Quote:
sup i didnt get in but hella ppl in my class did. idk bout min gpa but try to get a UC gpa of 3.8+, and do some extra curricular activities! I looked back and saw the difference between those accepted to CAL and those who werent.

Those accepted at least played a sport throughout HS (swimming, basketball, tennis, volleyball) and/or were involved in school activities ie ASB

I think SM kids have an advantage. so yea get those grades and have an extra curricular activity/sport for the rest of HS good luck!

:smile:
smile.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Woah, I didn't know that there were that many NTers up in Cal! Good to see fellow homies in Cal

yeah.. i've read that somewhere as well.. JCs get the "priority" as the "farming system" of the UCs..

i think what i gathered from that particular article is that it is "pointless" for a UC-UC transfer because the rationale is that we're already in a "good 4-year university" and that the spaces should be reserved for JC transfers..

sucks.
end transmission

I was curious how many of you went to the Cal game last week? I went and it was straight crazy. BART sucked going back to the city but, was all right heading to the game.

Quote:
"how bout i get the transfer, and my former uc can accept the JC's!"
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

What kind of GPA do you have to have transferring from a JuCo??
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

well i transferred from uc davis to cal and i had like a 3.8. i dont know if its different for jc's...but as long as you don't screw around i think you've got a pretty good shot...assuming you make a good case for yourself. i'm glad i saw this thread i was beginning to worry about cal...

after 1 year...yeah it's sort of rare...two years is the way to go. you just need to have a good reason for transferring. i mean...ucla is legit so you'll have to be convincing.

I'm applying to Berkeley for next fall (Haas), wish me luck!
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

Quote:
after 1 year...yeah it's sort of rare...two years is the way to go. you just need to have a good reason for transferring. i mean...ucla is legit so you'll have to be convincing.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

that...and the fact that maybe you have to take care of parents/siblings/have to help with the high costs of college and can't think of another way to do it...

either make them feel bad or make them mad that you're at LA and not cal

Quote:
I'm applying to Berkeley for next fall (Haas), wish me luck!

youre gonna need a whole lot more than luck to get into Haas. haha.
im not even kidding. but good luck to joining the most elitist group on campus: Haas Business School Undergrads. but once you get in youre set for life. more power to you.

so this summit gonna happen or what?

Okay, let's decide on the place, that's probably the easiest. I think once we decide a place, we'll get a better gauge for who's willing to show up.
Silicon Valley

Back
Top Bottom