UC DAVIS Represent

laugh.gif
got tired of wearing heat around campus. flip flops/sandals ftw seriously..

Yup.. don't think you'll catch me in any of that. I'll be in vans or my adidas sandals
nerd.gif

but yea fyi davis nters I just came from SF and still a lil buzzed. let's drink up when we all move in. kthxbye

Just moved into my new place on Villanova. House is a mess.
laugh.gif

where's everyone at?
nerd.gif

also, I take it most Davis NTers are broke and no longer buy kicks. But for those of you who still buy kicks regularly and are looking for some deals, i gotrandom sizes and styles for sale. a lot of HOH and POP kicks, hyperdunks, hyperizes, etc. no more Yeezys. I'm willing to give my fellow Davis students abetter deal than my usual buyers. feel free to PM me with your size and if you're looking for any recent kicks that dropped. And sorry, i couldn't getany TB3s, just a pair for myself and it was a pain in the @#+ to get.

^^ size 8.5 here
pimp.gif

i had a tough week trying to look for housing. my original plan got all screwed up and i had to find a new place.

not so fortunate right now so i guess im going to move in with a friend of mine over at wake forest on sycamore
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

^^ size 8.5 here
pimp.gif

i had a tough week trying to look for housing. my original plan got all screwed up and i had to find a new place.

not so fortunate right now so i guess im going to move in with a friend of mine over at wake forest on sycamore
ohwell.gif

that sucks to hear. i also waited until the last minute to look for housing, but i was fortunate enough to find a place with two friends.

^^ size 8.5 here
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
i stayed over at wake forest for the summer with some football players

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

^^ size 8.5 here
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
i stayed over at wake forest for the summer with some football players
that's cool. just recently found a place with one of my friends. we ended up in wake forest, it's not all that great but it'sconvenient.

also met about 3 coworkers at the state fair and found out they go to davis and living in wake forest as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I need some gym partners this fall, who's down?!

i have dryland wednesday night at the arc. so i'll be in the gym/arc wednesday evenings. i'll be wearing adidas.

you in davis bruh?

%*$% man, work is taking a heavy toll. hate taking the damn bus

i need some gym partners for the next 3 years, who's down?!
laugh.gif

just hit me up, i think im going to try my best to go to the arc in the morning though and avoid the late night because that should be my study mode..

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

you in davis bruh?

%*$% man, work is taking a heavy toll. hate taking the damn bus
btw, where you work at?
Student housing.. I'm a CP (cultural programmer position), next to the RA's and CA's. Get free swipes though..
pimp.gif
, so holla ify'all too lazy to cook.

i seen that ##+#% cao early in the morning
roll.gif
roll.gif
i was smashing
haha, the hell am I missing?

Oh yeah, illy willy, you and all you other +#%@%@@@%$+*! need to party with me and Cao. Last night was just tooo
pimp.gif
. There was so many females, I $#%*#* saw the girl who helped me pick out my Sr.Prom tux. I was so +*#%!@ up I forgot to pick up the digits tho.
smh.gif

i seen that ##+#% cao early in the morning
roll.gif
roll.gif
i was smashing
roll.gif
no wonder this dood looked hella happy and !*##.
laugh.gif
at nick, but yea agreed, come out yall.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I just moved in and I need
pimp.gif
lol
tell me why me and my boy were looking for some the WHOLE day yesterday..
I got dragged to some random party in sorrento, first thing I did was ask everyone in the room "who got some w### though?!?!"
roll.gif

in success, we got high as hell that night
pimp.gif

What's up with the walk out at Noon tomorrow? i got an email from a teacher about it, and i haven't even heard about it.

and if anyone knows what building EPHSCI is, let me know asap. I gotta figure out where my class is.

Back
Top Bottom