UC DAVIS Represent

I don't know.... I have classes in the afternoon. Okay, cancel that summit till we can find some reasonable time for everyone to attend.

5:00... hopefully people can make it than. If not... oh well. We're going to be meeting behind the Silo where all those little tables are so it'll be easier to find everyone. The summit will include:
- Eating at the Silo for Dinner.
- ... maybe ARC? lol.
-... ionno. Talking about the shoe club?

ahh pk, why you gotta be so rigid?! lol are you guys gonna be around still at like 5:45 or 6? i don't get outta class til hella late on tuesdays but i def wanna meet up.

I don't know, it's because I'm hateful. We should still be there since we probably won't finish eating till a lot after that. Good, everyone give me a dollar since I'm broke. K thx.

Sup ya'll, just wondering if there are any econ majors on here? Just transferred up here from the bay. :D
happy.gif

I'd seriously come through to a "get together" on campus. It would have to be a Thursday, though. Actually, if someone could swipe me into the Segundo DC, I'd love to see if "Tongue Lady" still works there. That would be a story in itself.

It's been a while since I've been there, especially with all the new changes. Maybe I'll bring a special NT Admin friend with me....

Actually, if someone could guarantee me a Shrimp Burrito from Dos Coyotes on Covell, I'd definitely show up.

Dos In Davis > Dos on Arden

It's not even close.

Quote:
After taking a few upper div classes here, I've decided that I hate econ.

Yeah, I'm struggling in my class right now, just bombed my first midterm. :\
ohwell.gif

^I can vouch for his legitness... and hunger.

5:00... I'll be the dude in the Stussy hat and beat-up Supreme lows.

So I just officially registered with Davis two days ago, feels a little weird to finally know where I'm heading in four months.
Quote:
Sup ya'll, just wondering if there are any econ majors on here? Just transferred up here from the bay.
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

Quote:
After taking a few upper div classes here, I've decided that I hate econ.

After taking one lower division class I decided I hate econ.

Nale, if you're not real conservative, you should sign up for Prof. Hamamoto's Asian American Studies 2 class for the fall quarter...it's a trip.

I missed the summit...E, let's have an NT basketball game, either at the ARC or at the LaRue courts.
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

on facebook they said there's a common concert on the 30th. i hella wish i could go.
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

I was thinking the other day.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a meet up on the UCD campus to tour incoming freshman NTers?

There'd be a point to meet up and there would already be an agenda involved.

Say, meet up in the midday to tour around campus, have lunch, then play some ball somewhere.

I mean, my involvement would be minimal because of my schedule, but it could be worthwhile for the people who can actually make it. And if even 5 or 6 people who up, it would still be worth the time invested.

Back
Top Bottom