UCI

just graduated from UCI about a week ago (c/o 2010). It is truly what you make of it. Get involved (greek life, clubs, intramural sports, ASUCI, etc.) Whatever it may be, you will find a place/group that interests you. The campus life is chill. Partys are there. Yeah not a lot of 'clubs' around the immediate area, but how often you gonna realistically go clubbing? Especially if you aren't even 21 yet. The cool thing about UCI is that it really is a 'land of opportunity'. Unlike the larger universities, if there is an organization, position, place you wanna be, you can do it. 

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

just graduated from UCI about a week ago (c/o 2010). It is truly what you make of it. Get involved (greek life, clubs, intramural sports, ASUCI, etc.) Whatever it may be, you will find a place/group that interests you. The campus life is chill. Partys are there. Yeah not a lot of 'clubs' around the immediate area, but how often you gonna realistically go clubbing? Especially if you aren't even 21 yet. The cool thing about UCI is that it really is a 'land of opportunity'. Unlike the larger universities, if there is an organization, position, place you wanna be, you can do it. 

Were you in a fraternity there?  If so which one?

Being from DC this is like seeing folks say they can't get a Lambo for a Ferrari, so they have to settle for a Camaro. I would be blessed to go to any school on the Left Coast.

hows there Pre-med programs out there? i havent really looked into it as of now since im just trying to apply to UCLA.

whats good man just browsing around on nt. i dont post too much just check here for. deals just saying whats up after seeing your ucsd post. i go here too and live in the transfer housing so if you got any questions about school or have in connections down here just hit me back. my names john and heres my email to hit me back.
[email protected]

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

Were you in a fraternity there?  If so which one?
lambda phi epsilon yeeeeee!!!

Aren't UCI Lambdas underground cuz someone died during pledging?

And didn't you sell me a jacket like two years ago?
laugh.gif
I think that was you. We met up @ VDC Norte or something..

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Aren't UCI Lambdas underground cuz someone died during pledging?

And didn't you sell me a jacket like two years ago?
laugh.gif
I think that was you. We met up @ VDC Norte or something..

Happened when I was in school there, it happened during a football game or some $!** with Cal Poly Pomona.
Lambdas always kind of were underground anyway, not part of IFC, mostly if not all Asian membership.  Although people have differing opinions on the seriousness of fraternities....

no asian frats are IFC at UCI anyway.

think what he meant by underground is that they werent allowed to recruit out in the open and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom