UCONN @ SYRACUSE 7PM EA ESPN OH BABYYYYYY

Dontae has thee worst shot selection I've seen out of any freshman this yr
smh.gif

Basically if Greene isn't knocking down these shots...we can't really win
But to me, the problem is that he's takin these shots.

And yall finally look tired, which is to be expected.

We're tired at the end of every game with no bench.

And to be honest Greene has gone inside times over the last few games and it hasn't been good. Boeheim is kind of right with "he is a permiter playerfor now"

So this season we will be living and dying with his long range shooting. Simple as that...

Syracuse not out yet.. If I was Arinze and Saw Hasheem, I'd probably kick out too :lol:

Edit: This game is definitely not over.. Flynn!!! Just keep the ball out of Green's hand..

That was a good game.. Gonna have to watch the first half on ESPN U tomorrow.. Time to turn to another good game.. UNC VS DUKE!

HAHA why they put that reporter in the middle.. Dude is Hornswoggle status..

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
this dude cant be over 4 feet tall
Why do they have the shortest employee in the history of ESPN interviewing thabeet?

That sucked. I thought we were going to pull it out.

Some easy shots missed. Well there are two marquee wins that have slipped away from us.

Big win for the huskies. Greens shot selection is pretty bad, kinda took them out at times and let us come back. Really didnt think we would win, syracuse istough, game coulda gone either way but Adrien AJ and Hash all kept us in the game. Hope to see the orange again at MSG

Jimmy B needs to rein in Greene like......3 weeks ago....Its halfway thru the season....Dude ain't changing.....

Like I keep saying....He's JR Giddens + 2 inches....

Excellent game though...

Did this n' AJ Price miss all game
laugh.gif
smh.gif
My god....

AJ Price is one of the most underrated guards in the country. If you watch him play he rarely makes mistakes. Never turns it over, never fouls, mid rangejumper is on point, penetrates as good as any guard in the country...

People are startin to take notice....he has been playin the point as well as anyone these past few weeks

Back
Top Bottom