?uestion about Air Jordan IV tounge

Originally Posted by aphexacid

ibtl_2.gif

This should not be allowed.

And yeah its only on certain pairs of 4's

Originally Posted by flight415

Originally Posted by jaylin901

I saw this gut at my skool 2day and he had some white/yellow/black IV's on and on the tounges it said "Rare Air Jordan". Then i saw him put the "Air Jordan Flight" tag on there it must hasve been velcroe. My Question is are all IV's like that? i never owned any..
indifferent.gif
That's exactly what I mean! You know nothing about Jordan's bruh, and then you want to make post's hatin' on "Older" sneaker head's. It's a damn shame really.

how is he hatin on anybody???

Originally Posted by flight415

I saw this gut at my skool 2day and he had some white/yellow/black IV's on and on the tounges it said "Rare Air Jordan". Then i saw him put the "Air Jordan Flight" tag on there it must hasve been velcroe. My Question is are all IV's like that? i never owned any..
indifferent.gif
That's exactly what I mean! You know nothing about Jordan's bruh, and then you want to make post's hatin' on "Older" sneaker head's. It's a damn shame really.
QFT, dude's off to a bad start with a lot of people and is running his mouth, meanwhile posting q's like this that prove he has little tono knowledge beyond "DA FUUUUZIONN GAME"
smh.gif

The Tour IV is one of the very few Jordans that I opt to switch out the original laces. The shoe itself is
pimp.gif
, but with white laces it is just too bland.That pic with the grey laces is wonderful; making me think about switching out my black laces. BTW, this is my 2nd pair of this extremely nice shoe.

My first pair fell victim to a day of paintballing, but they cleaned up okay.

Originally Posted by Tko21

hey jaylin... go read through some archives when you have a chance and please use the search... a lot of your questions that was asked or suggested has been answered in some point in the past... thanks!

i just dont have that kind of time great doctor
But you have the time to make useless topics (like this oneand others). And also make smart as comments to people trying to help you out likeTko21.

Take his advice and search around the forum or even google it before making a topic again. Not that hard kid.

This is why I didn't post any topics until I got my post count up. I also made sure I knew a few things about JB before I asked any dumb questions. Notthat your question was dumb or anything. My friend has a pair and my jaw hit the floor when I saw him peel the jumpman off. But hey good luck with your futuretopics and welcome to Nike Talk.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Tko21

hey jaylin... go read through some archives when you have a chance and please use the search... a lot of your questions that was asked or suggested has been answered in some point in the past... thanks!

i just dont have that kind of time great doctor
But you have the time to make useless topics (like this oneand others). And also make smart as comments to people trying to help you out like Tko21.

Take his advice and search around the forum or even google it before making a topic again. Not that hard kid.

Honestly he's right. The time you spend telling people off for trying to help you, you could be out there finding the info out yourself
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom