?uestion about NIKE TURF SHOE FROM MID 90's

Greetings NTer's. Again, I have to ask for y'alls expert knowledge on some kicks from the mid 90's.
There was a turf shoe that came out around 94-95 in white/green/black, black/white and white/navy. Some called them the Michael Irvin shoe.

If my memory serves me correct I'm thinking of a low cut shoe with a fat strap similar to the diamond turfs. They had a heel tab and the sides of the straps came down the lateral side of the shoe from the ankle to toe.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Same thing I was thinking Ninjahood.I don't know about them being associated with Michael Irvin though.We called them the Junior Seau's
back then.

Nah, that's what I thought at first too.

They were a low cut turf shoe.

But while we're at it... we need a retro Air Mission, though!

Close but no Cubams. Veer's were a mid cut basketball shoe. These were a low cut turf shoe. The straps weren't as rounded as the missions. More squarish like the diamond turfs.

Thanks for trying those... we're getting a little closer.

Team Vintage, where y'all at?!

^The Veers were for turf.
Did this sneaker have an air bubble or something?Is there something unique about the sneaker that may help out?
Can you possibly draw like a rough sketch and take a pic?

Yeah, they did have a bubble window. And now that I think about it. It spelled out NIKE on the heel part that connected to the straps. The strap may have even had a swoosh and NIKE on them too.

I Remember those, I had a couple of pairs.  They were all black with a white midsole line, heel air bubble.

Man I THINK I know exactly what you're talking about,but I don't remember the name.
Was the strap on the blk/wht colorway white?Was there like a thin white line on the midsole?

can anyone tell me what these were?

1025_large.jpg

05F.jpg

akxv77.jpg

Yes... The shoe I'm thinking of is the Air Turmoil.

Anyone still have theirs? Pics if any... they're damned near impossible to find

Damn B.. gavediggin' 6 years but not even mad.

Thanks for the pics ryguy45.. I had the black jawns but could've sworn the grey lace loops were black also.

Yes, with all the mid 90's relics reissuing.. these are more than welcomed.

NIKE.. reissue the Air Turmoil!!

P.S. Football season can't start soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom