UFC 100

they say they're gonna have a viewing at outback libis... who's up for it? lets go guys.....! sunday jul. 12

ayus...... show starts 10am... pero gotta be there early kasi for sure its gonna be a packed house... hahahahaha itl be fun

I think I'll just watch the replay over at studio 23.. wala pang bayad.. hehe

Anyways, the match I am most looking forward to is the Brock Lesnar-Frank Mir match..

i think the viewing is free, just gotta be early, and i think there are free beers too... I think Mir will have a good chance thou if we wont get banged up bythose humongous knuckles of brock...

I'm hoping the country will get alot more UFC fans soon so that we'll get an event here in the PI. I wish we got UFC instead of WWE

I hope GSP butchers Thiago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by specksdominate

ayus...... show starts 10am... pero gotta be there early kasi for sure its gonna be a packed house... hahahahaha itl be fun
ayt!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm hoping the country will get alot more UFC fans soon so that we'll get an event here in the PI. I wish we got UFC instead of WWE

When Chuck Liddell visited the country, I heard in the news that UFC was thinking of holding an event here after the great welcome "The Iceman"received.. But I guess plans didn't materialize, maybe in 2010..

melo15fan wrote:
dako akong otin wrote:

When Chuck Liddell visited the country, I heard in the news that UFC was thinking of holding an event here after the great welcome "The Iceman" received.. But I guess plans didn't materialize, maybe in 2010..

they were trying to build the hype around "the truth Vera"and they're optimistic about it because he's been killin everybodybefore... but after that he's gone cold.

doooood.... only miko showed up.... where were you guys? hehehehhehe hey we won some shirts and beer....! next time ok....

bout bisping, he should not have had hired hatton to be his boxing coach.... ! HA!

Bisping was circling to his left towards the power hand of Hendo. Hendo knew he only had to get 1 powershot in to end the fight and lol at the flying elbowdrop to shut him up some more/.
roll.gif
Brock was just too strong for Mir. Ithink Carwin has the best chance of beating Brock. he has excellent Wrestling and a bigger fist than Brock. He can take a hit too.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

turns out brock's 1 of the 10 people who can beat the hell out of frank mir.
well Mir received an "unlimited" beating from Brock..
laugh.gif

ufc is dead set in getting fedor emilianenko after his contract ends w/ affliction. he's got a good chance vs brock, too.

brock brought his WWE mentality right after the fight..UFC now has a legitimate HEEL so to speak...

I love Brock.. He is too big and too strong.. He turned Mir into his own personal punching bag.. it definitely wiped away that stupid smile from Mir'sface..

^ Apparently, Mr. Lesnar doesn't know the meaning of the word "class". I can't wait to him and Bobby Lashley get it on in the octagon. Heck,let Fedor take him on too.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom