UFC champion Jon Jones reveals official Nike signature sneaker

He has teased about it for a while, and today (April 18, 2013) UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones finally unveiled (via Twitter) the signature sneaker he has been working on for the past few months with official sponsor Nike. Unlike his past Nike products, the sneaker –along with his signature “Bones Knows” shirts-- will be available for purchase online at Nike.com as well as select Nike Town store locations. According to a follow-up tweet from the 25-year-old, all items will be available starting at Friday (April 19, 2013) at 9 a.m. Will you purchase a pair?

Thoughts?

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 with his name on the tongue and that's his sig shoes?...okay. And a price bump? Nah I'm good.

nike got into UFC now?

wondering what's next? WWE? :rofl: can't imagine john cena got kicks deal from nike

Funny you mention that. Jon Cena wears sneakers to wrestle so him having a shoe deal isn't a bad idea :lol:

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 with his name on the tongue and that's his sig shoes?...okay. And a price bump? Nah I'm good.

exactly what i was thinking...p.e. free trainers

the man uses his bare feet when he fights.....sig gloves or shorts would be a better bet

nike got into UFC now?

wondering what's next? WWE? :rofl: can't imagine john cena got kicks deal from nike

-Nike been sponsoring UFC athletes for years. Rampage Jackson and Anderson Silva before Bones.

-You mentioning MMA and pro wrestling together like they are in some way comparable, just makes you look ignorant

-Nike has a sig shoe for a rapper.

Last edited:
-Nike been sponsoring UFC athletes for years. Rampage Jackson and Anderson Silva before Bones.

-You mentioning MMA and pro wrestling together like they are similar comparable just makes you look ignorant

Well said sir..well said.

nike got into UFC now?

-You mentioning MMA and pro wrestling together like they are similar comparable just makes you look ignorant

Couldn't have said this any better.... Also Caol Uno been had a Nike deal way back with the "10AC" collection which is Caol backwards

With that said, these look so plain ahahaha

Well said. Not to mention Revis has a sig that isnt a football cleat, Jeter had a Jordan sig that wasnt a baseball cleat. VIck, Randy Moss, its not like the first time this happened. I dig the shoe but probably wont cop unless there are some unique colorways.

Back
Top Bottom