UFC champion Jon Jones reveals official Nike signature sneaker

even though it says sold out on nike.com, you can still pick sizes and add them to cart and proceed to checkout. maybe they re-stocked?

edit: dammit greywall beat me to it
laugh.gif
Good lookin out!!! Im going back and forth about ordering. With the tax + shipping it's quite the hit. Still waiting on my 5.0 Bones trainers coming in this Friday! will post pics when i get them!

i already got the black Bones Knows tee and sneakers from NTNY, but i'm tempted to buy the red one now. Should have just gotten both when i was there last week. :lol: :smh:

they restocked this morning around 9am and they still have the black bones knows in a medium and small and also the up to me in all sizes. the red and grey are out of stock again

Were the shoes restocked this morning too? I was able to order a Black "Bones Knows" shirt couple hours ago.

There is a Red Bones Knows shirt size M on nikestore.com

No the shoes were not re-stocked but I hope they do this week

There is a Red Bones Knows shirt size M on nikestore.com

No the shoes were not re-stocked but I hope they do this week
I wouldn't be surprised if the shoes were restocked during the fight

Last edited:
I just checked and the grey bones jones are available in large and medium. didnt check the red though since i have it already

I wouldn't be surprised if the shoes were restocked during the fight
that would be amazing. the resellers would be furious. 

all shirts are restocked again. two restocks in one day? really would not be surprised if the shoes were restocked

you guys see the hoodie he was rocking.. can i get that?
Someone asked about it on Nike's twitter and they said they have no info about its release

I was really hoping for a restock of the JBJ trainers but no luck

Got my 3 shirts in as well as the trainers (Which are going to my buddy cuz they are too small) but man this collection is so DOPE :pimp:

Got my 3 shirts in as well as the trainers (Which are going to my buddy cuz they are too small) but man this collection is so DOPE
pimp.gif
:
I agree. The collection is off to a great start and I'm looking forward to future releases

Did the trainers run small?

Back
Top Bottom