UFL team names revealed. (Vol. Mad corny...)

I think it's just for this first season... the colors they're using are from the UFL logo... I'm almost certain the NY jawns will feature blacksince that's the only color left... hopefully, they have better colors in 2010...

So all the teams will have a generic uniform design and they will all be alike? All of those unis look like garbage. Oh well. Dont be surprised if this leaguedoesnt last that long anyway. On the one hand they might be able to draw people in that cant afford to go to an NFL game, but on the other hand you just cantcompete with the NFL.

Originally Posted by mjd77

So all the teams will have a generic uniform design and they will all be alike? All of those unis look like garbage. Oh well. Dont be surprised if this league doesnt last that long anyway. On the one hand they might be able to draw people in that cant afford to go to an NFL game, but on the other hand you just cant compete with the NFL.
They're not trying to compete with the NFL...

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

they changed the San Francisco rockfish to the Cali Redwoods?

Nah, they're adding the Rockfish next season I believe as well as an Orlando team... don't quote me on that though...

Back
Top Bottom