UFO Sighting (Destin, Florida) March 2012

Love these threads. This seems legit . Maybe visitors were trying to party with these guys on spring break.

I've been seeing two Orange lights near the west where I stay on and off.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gov't playing with their toys again[/color]
pimp.gif

you cant see anything... he could be filming someone in the dark waving a torch. dude doesnt even bother to show us the beach or surroundings for scale reference or anything.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

you cant see anything... he could be filming someone in the dark waving a torch. dude doesnt even bother to show us the beach or surroundings for scale reference or anything.

The cameramen in these videos always $!*$$$! suck.

I live in FL and there are some crazy lights in the sky quite often.

Lawyer I know here in SoCal saw something similar. I saw it and it made me a believer that I have no idea *!% it is. Aliens, the government, IDK my mind was blown. Here's the video:

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

"Tell me what that is and I'll kiss your #%+."

roll.gif
Seriously though all ufo vids look the same, you would think if someone would have captured some convincing shots by now if
 they truly exist. In b4 G14.

This guy sounds like he just got done downing a 40oz slurring and everything. As for this UFO I don't know if i can say its legit.

the creepy part is all these so called UFOs usually kinda look very similair...

could be the guvmint doe... or leprachauns with laser pointers

Lets be real here. An infinite universe means infinite possibilities for anything to happen. How people DON"T believe there is other life in the universe that has the capabilities to fly around in space is beyond me.

Interesting fun fact: We know MORE about space and the universe than we do about our actual oceans.
ohwell.gif

there was a better video of this sighting in 2010 shot by some tourist in a car

....y'all have to put in in perspective when your talking about quality...there is a huge amount of space between what your shooting and the ground....do you expect crystal clear shots of a flying saucer? be glad we have such easy access to mobile photography at all....footage isn't going to be perfect

I'm not claiming I'm sure these are aliens...considering the Florida Panhandle is home to one of the top Air Force bases in the nation, as well as the NASA space program, who knows?

(Waits for my dude G14 to enter)

dude been done said these objects are deep in the Florida area.

Back
Top Bottom