UFO Sighting!!?? Vol. Way too close for comfort...

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Spoiler [+]
jwWEvGn3mdiSl.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jyGA8S2iGmjCb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jbqfxvmTvEg5LX.jpg

these are all old, I/we have not batched NASA in a while. maybe I'll round up some people or do some diving solo tonight if I have time after work.
is there more? this @$#% is fascinating... it looks like a some sort of aircraft but at the same time, it looks like a junk 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That last pic in the spoiler looks like a triceratops/person riding a snowmobile.

Black knight sighting
pimp.gif

Sleaze jar rarely disappoints
pimp.gif
. Edit:triple deja vu on this post
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Obviousl there are other Living things in other planets... Those planets wouldnt exist with no life on them. think.... we couldnt survive if we went to those other planets. simply wouldnt.

when is someone going to mars.. i want pics.

i bet you ppl on other planets have technology that is far more advanced than ours... i wouldnt doubt that there are aliens already on earth somewhere...

IThis is something that really interests me..

maybe the other living beings on other planets can not get here cuz they wouldnt survive either...

I'm sure that there are other living beings out there that are far more advanced than us and I'm sure there are some that are not as advanced as us. To not even know if anything else exists, but at the same time assume that they are futuristic is kinda ridiculous..

I have said this before, but why do we portray "aliens" to be roughly the same size as us, give or take a few feet?

Their are planets, stars and moons out there that are literally 3 million times the size of earth. What if the beings on 1 of those planets are 3 millions times the size of us? Their spaceship would be so big, that earth would splat on their windshield like a mosquito..

Or what if we are the giants and the other life forms live all around us, but their worlds are so small we don't see them? Maybe they travel here to see the giants and they are flying around everywhere, but they are smaller than a grain of salt...
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Retro707

Originally Posted by Cash Bagz

Or maybe they have hollow planets and live inside them, never knowing there's an 'outside'...

MIND BLOWN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Cash Bagz for NT OF DA YEAR
pimp.gif

-UNDFT-
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Son, what in the blue hell made you think of this?

Weed.
smokin.gif

but srsly, Earth has to be hollow because that's where hell is, right.....? 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Spoiler [+]
jwWEvGn3mdiSl.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jyGA8S2iGmjCb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jbqfxvmTvEg5LX.jpg

these are all old, I/we have not batched NASA in a while. maybe I'll round up some people or do some diving solo tonight if I have time after work.
I've seen this pics before.  I've been looking for them online.  I can't find them anywhere. 

There's more pics with detailed and close up images of that aircraft
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

the ones youre talking about were pulled by another group, but I know what youre talking about and I've only seen the set twice. series of I think 13 pics. if I can get them I will post them here. the ones I posted are the only ones I kept from the thousands we collectively sifted through.

and I think you saw the ones I posted here. I've only posted them here, have never seen them anywhere else but EotI and thats because we pulled them.

http://greaterancestors.com/black-knight-satellite/

As posted by Buggz05

Spoiler [+]
jbv5Mf9bqs7Oij.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jFW02QziSzhHW.jpg

I have more of these..

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good $%%#. If you come up on more please post.

Back
Top Bottom