UGK:MURDER Appreciation!

Reaction score
this song is just
pimp.gif

" im Pimp C b****, so what the F is up...putting powder on the streets cause i got big f'n nuts! "

"Got pounds goin for 4 cus you know I just paid 2
n**** bought 30 from me so I fronted 42
he gon profit 700 times 62
248 is what I do
so%%%*$% +%*! you do.."

pimp.gif
One of my all time favs

Bun absolutely murdered this joint. legend has it that he basically freestyled that verse, too. dude was gone and he passed out in the studio. they woke him upto spit his verse and he did in like 5-10 minutes tops.

Bun absolutely murdered this joint. legend has it that he basically freestyled that verse, too. dude was gone and he passed out in the studio. they woke him up to spit his verse and he did in like 5-10 minutes tops.
eek.gif
i have a hard time believing that. verse was
pimp.gif
probably the best hes ever dropped.

dudes always off on that lean too.

song is crazy hot. i love this and bun b went nuts on it. I am feelin the old pimp c too. his newer stuff after the lockup have been ughhh

"now the bullets are flying through your pelle pelle and some smelly red jelly is drippin out of your belly"
pimp.gif

Bun absolutely murdered this joint. legend has it that he basically freestyled that verse, too. dude was gone and he passed out in the studio. they woke him up to spit his verse and he did in like 5-10 minutes tops.

That's not what Bun said...

A real underrated verse from Bun B is his verse on "I'm Comin" on that that Hot Boyz "Get It How U Live" CD.

Song/Cd/Group is def. appreciated.......

Bun is not to be F'ed with, Bun and Pimp have a Dj Screw(Robert Davis) tape also called Ridin Dirty. Nothing but freestyles from prolly 96, 100 minuteslong....
pimp.gif

Now I done ripped out my Barile
Flyin' through yo belly belly and
Some smelly red jelly is drippin' out of ya belly
Servin' 'em like a Deli jumped on my cellular telly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom