Ugliest CW on Jordans ?

1358.jpg

Whats wrong with this one ?

Um, EVERYTHING!

:smh:

I agree with all posted, except the stealth 3's look decent with black laces I have no clue why they came with white

I agree with all posted, except the stealth 3's look decent with black laces I have no clue why they came with white

Because of the white sole maybe?

But honestly same could said about the Georgetown 14s..

At the end, I think they're both a dope color way and I didn't mind the white laces on either.

*kanye shrug*

slogv8.png

Welp... 3 of my all time top favorite shoes are in here. Oh well, I still love 'em. *shrugs*

funny people are listing certain shoes and other people are quick defend them cause they bought into the pair....
I gotta say the ugliest shoes I've ever seen form JB are the Son of Mars and the Spiz'ikes... most OG+ colorways are trash too... minus the burgundy Vs IMO.

How is it not unanomously the Orion VII's??!

Honorable mention goes to those Detroit VI's though.

And it restores some of my faith in NT when I see people other than myself that think the BIN line, especially the IV and the VII, are effin ugly as sin....or the Master P sneaker...whichever of those two is uglier.

Also, can we PLEASE stop making fun of people for what they choose to call sneakers. Older dudes like myself think most nicknames are pretty dumb (can't they just be "black toe XIII's"?), but do we really need to comment/post/quote EVERY time someone uses a nickname that you don't like? The "Raptor" VII arguement?? Again?? Seriously??

C'mon son...

Also, any Jordan that isn't numbered, in my opinion, doesn't count. And the Olive V's are fire (literally, since the colorway is "solar orange")

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom