Ugly chicks hitting you up on Facebook/Myspace Unapprecation

I don't know where this beast came from, but I'm sure as hell pressed reject as soon as I saw that mug.
smh.gif

Pics:

1tq7fk.jpg

sick.gif

unappreciated.

smh.gif
yea this ugly broad hit me up not to long ago....i ignored the message and kept it moving

laugh.gif
@ callin her a beast

Hey man you should have sex with anything you can, even if she's ugly I bet she can give some mean head.

laugh.gif
a few random girls i don't even know added me recently, i'll post pics as soon as my facebook loads haha

Man real talk, send her a message "I want to have the most amazing sex with you tonite"

Smash it out, you'll feel real cool.

aight here's that random person i don't even know who added me
laugh.gif
, doesn't look bad...but it's probably the angles..and sorta suspicious cuz she only has like 20 friends randomly added and all scatteredaround the US, and 0 wall posts. wth haha
n1129253441_30014841_7489.jpg

[table][tr][td]About Me:[/td] [td]
hi! guys my name is Sunshine! I'm setting out to fulfill some of my deepest fantasies. i've only been kissed about twice Would love to find some spicy companionship. my favorite book is The Golden Apples of the Sun, Ray Bradbury! which leads into my favorite movie, which is On the Waterfront. Looking for good times, great sex, fun and games! WINESBURG OHIO by Sherwood Anderson,books
[/td] [/tr][/table]

this has happened to me a couple of times. i just ignore the message and then delete em from my friends list. they usually get the hint

Back
Top Bottom