Uh oh coach Cal

pimp.gif

Whaaa? It's not finished though.
teague-calipari.jpg

Some of you will enjoy this one. There's a John Calipari impersonator on Facebook, who sent this (100% fake) message to Marquis Teague, the five star point guard and recent commitment to Kentucky.

Teague's response, though, is 100% honest and true. Which, to me, is hilarious. As fans of one of the last "honest" coaches in the NCAA, I thought some of you would get a kick out of it.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Whaaa? It's not finished though.
teague-calipari.jpg

Some of you will enjoy this one. There's a John Calipari impersonator on Facebook, who sent this (100% fake) message to Marquis Teague, the five star point guard and recent commitment to Kentucky.

Teague's response, though, is 100% honest and true. Which, to me, is hilarious. As fans of one of the last "honest" coaches in the NCAA, I thought some of you would get a kick out of it.

laugh.gif
 I think Teague knew that it was an impersonator though and just hit em with the "Yea...."
Bledsoe doesn't seem like THAT dumb of a kid to actually earn a 1.9. He probably just wasn't doing any of his work up until that point. I had a pretty low GPA (like a 2.0?) until my junior year when schools started calling my coach. I quit partying for my senior year and actually did my %*#$ and got it up to a 2.6 when I graduated.

Back
Top Bottom