Uhh... a human being just fell from the second deck of The Ballpark in Arlington...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Apparently, he is responsive and able to move everything. He made contact with four other people on the way down, but they didn't say if any of them were hurt.

they said the other fans were being treated at the ballpark. so im assuming that they were ok.

eek.gif

Damn. That became a serious situation in a hurry. Wow at the ump and players' reactions... Hope everything works out for the guy. Not a good look at all
smh.gif

Damn. That became a serious situation in a hurry. Wow at the ump and players' reactions... Hope everything works out for the guy. Not a good look at all
smh.gif

I remember the Yankee fan who fell into the protective netting behind home plate from the top deck a few years ago

I remember the Yankee fan who fell into the protective netting behind home plate from the top deck a few years ago

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

I got a good joke, but I won't say it til I'm sure he's alright. I'm sure some of you other A's fans (all 8 of us) can figure what it's gonna be.

Something about actually having fans in the upper deck at a game?? 

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

I got a good joke, but I won't say it til I'm sure he's alright. I'm sure some of you other A's fans (all 8 of us) can figure what it's gonna be.

Something about actually having fans in the upper deck at a game?? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 nolan ryan's post game press conference was wild, dude must have had too many mint juleps during the game.  he told the press, "i saw the guy fall, but i didn't see it." 

i'm just glad to hear old boy is in stable condition at the local hospital. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 nolan ryan's post game press conference was wild, dude must have had too many mint juleps during the game.  he told the press, "i saw the guy fall, but i didn't see it." 

i'm just glad to hear old boy is in stable condition at the local hospital. 

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Happened one other time that I can remember at the Ballpark. Way back when it opened some broad fell off the home run porch in RF... It was after the game though so it didn't stop play like tonight did...
Yeah. They were like taking a picture and fell backwards over the railing.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Happened one other time that I can remember at the Ballpark. Way back when it opened some broad fell off the home run porch in RF... It was after the game though so it didn't stop play like tonight did...
Yeah. They were like taking a picture and fell backwards over the railing.

Back
Top Bottom