UK AJXI Cool Grey vs. US release vol. UK sole is more blue! *video*

not really a fan of the extra blue sole.. good vid doe, wish he wouldve got rite to it all the extraness was not needed lol

not really a fan of the extra blue sole.. good vid doe, wish he wouldve got rite to it all the extraness was not needed lol

i have a us pair and 2 pairs from wellgosh in the uk and the uk pairs are def more icey blue. i actually like the uk pairs better.

i have a us pair and 2 pairs from wellgosh in the uk and the uk pairs are def more icey blue. i actually like the uk pairs better.

there were variations in all of them mine are very blue like the uk version in the video, but my buddies arent really blue at all. probably coming out of different factories or something.

there were variations in all of them mine are very blue like the uk version in the video, but my buddies arent really blue at all. probably coming out of different factories or something.

They're not all like that..There's gonna be a bunch of different factors involved. manufacturing date, WHO produced them, what factory.....etc etc...

Here's a pic of both my pairs. One came from the Netherlands and another one came from Ohio...As you can see, they both have the same bluish tinted sole.

They're not all like that..There's gonna be a bunch of different factors involved. manufacturing date, WHO produced them, what factory.....etc etc...

Here's a pic of both my pairs. One came from the Netherlands and another one came from Ohio...As you can see, they both have the same bluish tinted sole.

I copped two pairs, one from NDC and one from the UK.  My Brits are DEFINITELY way more blue on the bottom sole.  

I copped two pairs, one from NDC and one from the UK.  My Brits are DEFINITELY way more blue on the bottom sole.  

i had ordered 2 pairs from well gosh and got 1 pair for millennium in oakland and didnt see the difference. I sold both the wellgosh pairs because they were half a size too small, so i cant take comparison pics :/

i had ordered 2 pairs from well gosh and got 1 pair for millennium in oakland and didnt see the difference. I sold both the wellgosh pairs because they were half a size too small, so i cant take comparison pics :/

copped 1 from endclothing and 1 from ndc, ndc is icy, uk cgs are visibly bluer, i likem both and paid retail so im not complaining

copped 1 from endclothing and 1 from ndc, ndc is icy, uk cgs are visibly bluer, i likem both and paid retail so im not complaining

I like the USA sole more
laugh.gif

i got a pair from japan and a pair from snipes, and my snipes pair was wayyyyy blue the the *** pair

Back
Top Bottom