UK's answer to the Jersey Shore Vol; Geordie Shore, Double F's on first Episode is a good sign

hahahahahaahahah.. just caught the first two episodes, bout to get crackin on 3 and 4. Gav was in there like swimwear! ahahhahaha...Charlotte and Vicky got it going on...mmm love me some British birds. Couple this with my best friend out here being British and i'll be speaking proper british soon

yeah I torrent them but they come out every thursday and I just updated the thread title yesterday calm down
laugh.gif

I also watch The only way is Essex which is pretty much the Hills, idk why though just like the exclusivity of me watching a British Hills or Laguna Beach, btw Lauren got implants after season 2, Kirk's DJ Girl

Trying to catch some Birds man
laugh.gif

yeah I torrent them but they come out every thursday and I just updated the thread title yesterday calm down
laugh.gif

I also watch The only way is Essex which is pretty much the Hills, idk why though just like the exclusivity of me watching a British Hills or Laguna Beach, btw Lauren got implants after season 2, Kirk's DJ Girl

Trying to catch some Birds man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom