Ultimate Denzel? vol who takes it?

Just finished watching Man on Fire for what seems to be like the 30th time, everytime I watch it, I ask myself why is Training Day Denzel the Oscar winner and not Man on Fire Denzel?!!....granted both were killer performances, but WOW....son knocked it out the park in Man on Fire from beginning to end, I shed tears everytime I see the end...IMO Man on Fire Denzel is the GOAT...what's your take NT?

Every role is a classic 
laugh.gif

Frank Lucas 
pimp.gif
 (Maybe just cause i watched American Gangster yesterday
laugh.gif
)
Seriously one of my favorite actors of all time. Every role hes in. he does a great job. 

Ever since i seen Am. Gang. i always hear a voice saying " THAT IS $25,000 ALPACA YOU BLOT THAT #%%% " when i spill something

Am I the only one who
laugh.gif
everytime the guy on the "Safehouse" commercial says "Denzel at his best"?

That !%@+ was weak as hell compared to some of the flicks mentioned in here.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by PLVN

Malcolm X
This is my pick... But from Mo Betta Blues to Training Day, DW comes through 
pimp.gif

Ricochet 
pimp.gif
Ricochet was ill. Lithgow was a cold blooded bastard in that

I'ma go with X as his best

I left Training Day HATING Denzel...that's how good his performance was in the film. Think about all the roles he usually plays. Hero. In Training Day, not so much. It was a different side of him that he pulled off very well. While I enjoyed MOF, it wasn't nearly on the same level, IMO.

Training Day will always b my favorite Denzel Washington movie..

Man on Fire is very close behind tho..

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Am I the only one who
laugh.gif
everytime the guy on the "Safehouse" commercial says "Denzel at his best"?

That !%@+ was weak as hell compared to some of the flicks mentioned in here.

Agree with this statement right here..

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Frank Lucas by far
pimp.gif
IMO his best work

You cannot be serious with that statement. For me, I like him in Remember the Titans, yeah I know it's a Disney movie blah blah, but it was a damn good job. Of course him in He Got Game. I swear so far people in this thread only have a memory that goes back no more than ten years
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom