Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Why was that Karen pissing herself on the floor? :lol: other Karen must have beat her to a seizure or something.

Praise be to our lord for expanding the road and providing that poor woman the ability to travel FREELY.

GOD IS INCREDIBLE.

Not for nothing but I don't think this dude is black.

Shorty is crazy and it still fits in this thread for sure but I wonder why they slapped a racial thing on that. That vid has been floating around reddit for a couple days and I believe it's a couple seconds longer, I'd have to find it again but I don't remember that dude being black.

Last edited:
Not for nothing but I don't think this dude is black.

Shorty is crazy and it still fits in this thread for sure but I wonder why they slapped a racial thing on that. That vid has been floating around reddit for a couple days and I believe it's a couple seconds longer, I'd have to find it again but I don't remember that dude being a black.
I thought the same from his voice. But I have a childhood friend(over 25 years now) that’s from the hood and use to talk like it. He moved to Ohio, married a white woman and stays in a predominantly white area. He and my ex are from the same hood. She heard me talking on the phone one day and deadass thought I was choppin it up with the police lol. Point, dude has probably been staying around country folks and white people a majority of his life 🤷🏾‍♂️

Look at this leather face trying to flip it and portray him as a savage

Amy Cooper told CNN that she knew her dog was supposed to be on a leash. She said the dog was “running in an open field.”

This man, he was bird-watching. He came out of the bush,” she said, and added that Cooper started “screaming” at her.

Christian Cooper said the dog was “tearing through the plantings,” and he told Amy Cooper the dog needed to be on a leash. He said he was not screaming at Amy Cooper, and “was actually pretty calm.”

The two went back and forth about the leash rules. Christian Cooper, according to his Facebook post, then told her: “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.”

“I didn’t know what that meant. When you’re alone in a wooded area, that’s absolutely terrifying, right?” Amy Cooper said.

Christian Cooper said he then pulled out dog treats. He told CNN he keeps treats with him for unleashed dogs because, in his experience, the owners hate when a stranger feeds their dog treats and immediately restrain the pets.

Amy Cooper said he was throwing them at her dog. Christian Cooper said he never threw any treats.

That’s when he started recording the incident, he said on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom