Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

These ****s are really out here pretending to be front line workers and pigs to continue their agenda. ****ing scumbag POS

giphy.gif

Those people are alive and pretending their intentions aren't racist under the maga flag.

Word . They're the very same people that say the Republican party is the party of Lincoln and love to chastise the Democrats for forming the KKK, Jim Crow laws and fighting to preserve slavery during the civil war, but deny the 1950s Southern Strategy/Switch ever happened and act like their party today (as a result of said switch) isn't the one championing the Rebel Flag, the KKK, the preservation of Confederate Monuments, Neo Nazism and White Nationalism.

THE PLOT THICKENS...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Twitter can be horrible. She's a cop. She's a sheriff’s deputy in McIntosh County G.A. She was just buying her food at the McDonald's in Richmond Hill G.A after work on her way home to Savannah G.A. Richmond police only put up that tweet cause ppl assumed she was a cop from there and they wanted to distance themselves from that mess.

Twitter can be horrible. She's a cop. She's a sheriff’s deputy in McIntosh County G.A. She was just buying her food at the McDonald's in Richmond Hill G.A after work on her way home to Savannah G.A. Richmond police only put up that tweet cause ppl assumed she was a cop from there and they wanted to distance themselves from that mess.

I heard everything from security guard to stolen valor/using a fake uniform to get free stuff. at least she's a cop I guess...

^ this sounds like the same ***** that tried going into whole food with the same excuse and dancing cart cleaner. hmmm

I thought so too as soon as I heard her voice. She's trying to not repeat what she told the manager at that grocery store so people won't pick up on it, but her voice sounds EXACTLY like that lady! SMDH!!

Back
Top Bottom