Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

She was already in the car. Then she got OUT the car and pulled the gun. Only when she realized they still weren't buying her b.s is when she started freaking out cause she pulled it purely for intimidation.
giphy (4) (10).gif

She was already in the car. Then she got OUT the car and pulled the gun. Only when she realized they still weren't buying her b.s is when she started freaking out cause she pulled it purely for intimidation.
giphy (4) (10).gif

Mother and daughter woudnt let it go though. They wanted some type of reaction, once lady got in the car it shoudve been done but nah she went behind the car to what? Instigate more?

In Texas the only way that would’ve been justified is if the people would’ve tried to prevent her from getting in her car. She could’ve actually shot one of them and walked. I do feel like those ladies took the provocation too far. I woulve Gabe em some smoke too.

Question about Karen and Kevin - I was talking about this with my brother but I noticed an overwhelming amount of these videos are of folks in their late 20s and up. Are the white teens doing stuff like this? Or are they smarter and know cameras are everywhere so they keep it to themselves? Just curious as to why there might be fewer videos of them when that generation stays strapped with the mobile camera

Older people are more entitled and accustomed to some degree of authority.

Think about it, a young twenty something is literally a few years removed from being a minor.

Probably still of a frame of mind that's more likely to be inclined to rebel against authority, and not one that's intent on wielding it.

Mother and daughter woudnt let it go though. They wanted some type of reaction, once lady got in the car it shoudve been done but nah she went behind the car to what? Instigate more?
What's your point? No one said they weren't being petty. They were wrong for not letting it go and she was wrong for pulling a gun and making a b.s statement saying SHE FELT HER LIFE WAS THREATENED with crocodile tears. She was in the car. If you felt threatened then WHY DID YOU GET OUT OF THE CAR? None of them had a weapon. There's clearly no danger posed to her life. She pulled the gun for intimidation and when that didn't work she freaked out. It's in the video. No hiding from that. So yeah, mother/daughter was wrong for being petty, but she was wrong for pulling a loaded weapon on unarmed civilians which could have killed them and then lying about her reasons.

Last edited:
What's your point? No one said they weren't being petty. They were wrong for not letting it go and she was wrong for pulling a gun and making a b.s statement saying SHE FELT HER LIFE WAS THREATENED with crocodile tears. She was in the car. If you felt threatened then WHY DID YOU GET OUT OF THE CAR? None of them had a weapon. There's clearly no danger posed to her life. She pulled the gun for intimidation and when that didn't work she freaked out. It's in the video. No hiding from that. So yeah, mother/daughter was wrong for being petty, but she was wrong for pulling a loaded weapon on unarmed civilians which could have killed them and then lying about her reasons.

Yup. Pretty much. Unnecessary pettiness leads to unnecessary actions (gun). Clowns on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom