Ultra Realistic Mask - Video Must See

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Radio Flyer

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Reminded me of...

techno-viking.jpg
wheres the vid to this i saw this about 2 years ago in the school library and broke out laughing
Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIwLWNEZtbc
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anybody got the link seriously?

Reminds me of the Mission Impossible movies. This would be great to use to rob a bank.
nerd.gif

Reminds me of the Mission Impossible movies. This would be great to use to rob a bank.
nerd.gif

Wow. I wonder what the retail for one of these masks are...

The things you can do with these...
smokin.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

i would like to see how you put it on and take it off, must be very uncomfortable

i would like to see how you put it on and take it off, must be very uncomfortable

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

smokin.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

$689 plus cost of hands and eyebrows/hair

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

smokin.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif

$689 plus cost of hands and eyebrows/hair

The eye sockets are deep, and you can see like the second set of lips. I think in movies, they cut those areas down and blend em with latex. My ex gf went to school for movie make up and she took her black friend and made him look like an old white dude for a halloween party and nobody knew it was him for like 3hrs, and everyone just kept saying who is this old guy here. I've seen pics of it. pure comedy.

The eye sockets are deep, and you can see like the second set of lips. I think in movies, they cut those areas down and blend em with latex. My ex gf went to school for movie make up and she took her black friend and made him look like an old white dude for a halloween party and nobody knew it was him for like 3hrs, and everyone just kept saying who is this old guy here. I've seen pics of it. pure comedy.

Back
Top Bottom