Ultraman dunks

Do these have white swooshes or grey ?

BC in my picture it looks grey, but i seen a pair with a white swoosh?

does anyone know the truth?

Can someone post a pic of a pair with white checks.

because ive never seen such...............................................Grey

There was a co.jp released* not too long ago with white ("checks" haha) swooshes. I think they were released a year or maybe a year and a half ago.They could be purchased for relatively cheap.

*I could be wrong and they may have been just a Euro/Overseas release.

Yea, i got the White check version for what i consider a steal $150 on ebay....

your saying the originals had grey swoosh tho huh?

mhmm, ive never seen that show before. the OGs which came out in 01? where grey/red and red/grey with grey/red swooshes respectively and a white sole. I dontknow what yours are. I do remember nike came out with a gr ultraman looking thing.

Sorry but those are not the "real" co.jp ultramans... looks like you got the non-co.jp GR version.

The real ones should have a nylon tongue... here's an old pic (*sigh*
frown.gif
there was a time when i had both the ultramans and reverse ultramans):

Peace!

Like Pinnaster nailed above.

Those are the only Ultramans in my eyes.

Everything else is an Un-

the ultraman lows aka 'city attacks" aka co.jp released back in 99' came in the ones pinnester posted and the reverse colorway, which are these(one with the OG grey laces and the other in the back i placed red laces)

fur1g.jpg

there was a general release to US, which had a slighly darker red and i believe a darker grey in the heel panel. they had a white swoosh.

the co jps had the nylon tongue, grey swoosh, and better quality all around from the leather and laces used. the co.jps ive had came in black/red boxes andwith some in the early orange boxes.

I wouldnt call it a waste, they are Dope shoes IMO

and my grade school friend that introduced me to NT when i was in the 7th grade offered me $300!

I wouldnt consider it a waste, its more like an investment
pimp.gif

^the white swoosh ones were a general release for $65. youre right it was a steal for $150, from a seller's aspect. you shouldve sold em to your friend for$300 and buy the real ultramans and still have some money left over lol

investments, wow.

$300 is gonna get me a pair of DS ultramans.... whose got em tho? sz 12-13

these shoes are hot

anyone see Brazil limited dunks they got suede on em
pimp.gif

i made a pair of these on nike id and a pair of grey and blue ones, had to settle with neutral grey

Back
Top Bottom