Um....Nas Album Cover....?

33yrsr7.jpg

Not sure if this has been discussed but um........
eek.gif
, this dude is reallynot going to sell.

I'm expecting nothing short of a classic tho'.
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif

That cover makes a hell of a statement, the album had better back it up.

There's no title (although it's listed as simply "Nas"); you're supposed to take the "n" word and it's meaning from thepicture. Doper than actually using the word when this picture can convey its meaning much more effectively; using the word seemed a little too gimicky and forshock value IMO.

pretty tight...i like tha other album cover too but either one is tight...and it dont really matter bout the cover its bout the songs and !%*!

Im def. gonna buy this even though I havent bought a hip hop cd since Graduation. Cant wait really. The cover is powerful imo.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

^^irony at it's finest.

Where's the irony?
Illuztrious feels Wayne has no substance, so he has revert to marketing tactics to get his record to sell, i.e. his baby picture on the cover. Ifeel that Nas' cover will be so controversial people will want to buy it, just to see what this _ could possibly mean. I don't think Nas intentionallythought "This album will go 2x Plat if I use this album cover." The album cover just so happens to go with the overall message of the album.

You can't judge an album by it's cover, but I think this album is the exception, for the most part.

I think this album will be great.

Back
Top Bottom