UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Ganda talaga ng CTK V. I regret not getting myself a pair. Came at a time I decided to slow down on the PEs and get more GRs and LEs. This, however, is something I got to jumpstart my "semi-retirement".......Hopefully
roll.gif

very nice
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Ganda talaga ng CTK V. I regret not getting myself a pair. Came at a time I decided to slow down on the PEs and get more GRs and LEs. This, however, is something I got to jumpstart my "semi-retirement".......Hopefully
roll.gif

wow! yankees pe! that's so hot sir rev
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is that cinderella? can i get that for my wife (para di magtampo), and the sz11 yankees? ganda sir... reminds me so much of the obsidian all star xii's

bong... that's crazy! 5 pairs ? wow.... hehe
and the fact that you're in the philippines just amazes me even more... wow.

*edit* 6 pairs pala grabe...

Originally Posted by swooshin3s

bong... that's crazy! 5 pairs ? wow.... hehe
and the fact that you're in the philippines just amazes me even more... wow.
yup...tawid ilog lang kami ni swooshin pero pareho kaming walang pares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^ I have already sold 3 pairs of those Yankee Vs. Really did not make sense to hold on to 6 pairs, it really is CRAZY
roll.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's such an honor and blessing to get these compliments from you guys. I am now skewing my attention towards the cheaperand more affordable kicks. PEs are something that I can't collect on a SUSTAINABLE basis. They will easily drain you financially unless you earn somethinglike $10,000 a month or are in the US and are willing to camp out and get stuff at retail.

I tried it pero di talaga kaya. Hehehe. Lesson learned, okay lang. Back to the real world for me
smile.gif

i'd happily take your real world sneaker standards pare.sori i wasnt able to hook u up and pareng tmac with HOH PE's.getting releases there haselevated to the realm of the absurd.

^^^ That's okay pareng Tony. I understand and I know you'd hook me up if you could and if getting them wouldn't mean doing something absurd LOL

Thanks pare and kindly holla at me if there are other HOH exclusives that you can get. God bless, pare!!!

getting releases there has elevated to the realm of the absurd.

thats so true..its like you almost have to pay connects to let you in on some info
ohwell.gif

and on top of that..PEs are released almost every other week..so u have to pick and chose your spots and hopefully the pair you pick is available for you. andif it is..youre looking at a minimum of 4-5 hours camping time. it makes me glad ive somewhat slowed down.
either way..those 6 yankee brons are nice..i wish i couldve gotten more than one..hats off to you sir rev
pimp.gif

im just praying to God Almighty i can get a shot,just a fair shot at getting those HWC's.moving on to more pleasant things,was so stoked to get thepack.i fell inlove with the IX's back in the day and for one reason or another,i wasnt able to pick one up till now.i couldnt care less about theXIV's.
310653403.jpg

got it in my perfect sz too
310652043.jpg

yankee V's are great and all but i'd trade all 100+ pairs of those PE's for this OCC yankee bike
310652045.jpg

or this
310652048.jpg

but maybe only 10 pairs or so for this
310652062.jpg

thanks marcus,im really hapi i was able to get them but im more happy i didnt get jacked by those greedy SOB's from nike PI

^^^^ Great pick-up, xmon!!! That's definitely a must-have. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get them for? I am trying to get a friend asize 9.5 or 10 but the prices of the Titaniums have really gone up that it's way above his price range.

Back
Top Bottom